|Master Bedroom King|
|Bedroom 2 King|
|Bedroom 3 Queen|
|Bedroom 4 Bunk Twin Twin|
All aboard! This fantastic home has been a favorite destination for travelers since 2014 and has recently changed ownership. We're looking forward to continuing the same spectacular guest experiences for years to come.
Built in 1884 but recently renovated, Manitou Getaway is located in the heart of the Mount Manitou Canyon area. Enjoy the best of everything without going far! You'll be within walking distance of the world famous Incline trail and Barr trail or have fun exploring over 16 nearby trails for hikers of all abilities.
Manitou Getaway has all you need for a memorable stay. Featuring four bedrooms and three and half baths, the home accommodates 12 guests. A modern kitchen and two living spaces make this a great base camp for exploring all of the attractions in the Pike's Peak region.
Relax after a long day on the covered front porch or enjoy grilling your favorite dinner on the private rear patio. When you're ready for some more outdoor excitement, you'll find plenty to choose from! Hiking, biking and climbing are within either walking distance or a short drive. An abundance of shopping and dining is available within minutes in historic downtown Manitou Springs, the Old Colorado City area, or vibrant downtown Colorado Springs.
This home comes with 4 private parking spaces so be sure to bring your friends and family. Private parking is a rare find in this area.
Manitou Getaway is awaiting your next Colorado adventure. Many wonderful memories have been made here. We hope that you will have some too!
ACCOMMODATIONS: Sleeps (12)
- BR 1 , Master Suite with King Bed and Private Bath
- BR 2, King Bed
- BR 3, Queen Bed
- BR 4, Bunk Bed with Two Twin Beds and One Additional Twin Bed, Twin trundle
- Sleeper Sofa
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Full Kitchen
- Dining Area
- Two Living Areas
- Smart TV's (2)
- Air Conditioning
- Washer and Dryer
- Outdoor Patio and Porch with Magnificent Views
- Gas Grill (Propane is the responsibility of guest)
- Gas Fireplace
- Quiet hours are 10 pm to 8 am (Please be courteous!)
- Smoking is not allowed at this property.
- No more than 4 passenger vehicles are allowed to park at this property. No curbside parking allowed.
- No oversize vehicles are allowed including RV's, Campers and Trailers.
- Downtown Manitou Springs 1/2 mi
- Manitou Incline 1 mi
- Miramont Castle 1 mi
- Manitou Springs Cliff Dwellings 2 mi
- Cave of the Winds 2 mi
- Old Colorado City 2 mi
- Red Rock Canyon Open Space 3 mi
- Academy Riding Stables 4 mi
- Garden of the Gods Visitors Center 5 mi
- Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site 5 mi
- Bear Creek Regional Park 6 mi
- Downtown Colorado Springs 6 mi
- Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center 6 mi
- Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum 6 mi
- Memorial Park 7 mi
- US Olympic Training Center 7 mi
- Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame 8 mi
- North Cheyenne Canon Park 8 mi
- Broadmoor Seven Falls 8 mi
- Broadmoor World Arena 9 mi
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo 9 mi
- Pulpit Rock Open Space 9 mi
- Cheyenne Mountain State Park 12 mi
- Focus on the Family 14 mi
- Western Museum of Mining and Industry 17 mi
- Air Force Academy Visitors Center 20 mi
- Fort Carson 13 mi
- Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station 15 mi
- Peterson Air Force Base 15 mi
- Schriever Air Force Base 28 mi
Come visit us at Manitou Getaway, we would love to host you and your family!
Short-Term Rental Permit - MiCUP 2101