Welcome to the impeccable Mountain Vista now with a brand new jacuzzi overlooking gorgeous views and a detached guest suite that is included with your rental!
Mountain Vista offers Colorado Living at its finest with breathtaking views of Pikes Peak. You're sure to create memories while staying in this modern and spacious newly built custom home. Mountain Vista is conveniently located to nearby amenities in Woodland Park (7 miles), Manitou Springs (22 miles), Colorado Springs (27 miles), Downtown Denver (95 miles) and Breckenridge Ski Resort (80 miles). A short drive will take you to many of Colorado's most popular tourist attractions.
This home offers a hot tub with stunning views of the mountains, 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths which includes a convenient and spacious main floor master suite, sleeping 8 guests. The private, lower level guest suite consists of one bedroom, kitchenette, living area with a sleeper sofa and a full bathroom. The guest suite has a separate exterior entry and does not have access through the interior of the home. With the lower level suite, the home accommodates 12 guests.
Mountain Vista is perfect any time of the year. Enjoy hiking, fly fishing, rock climbing, off-roading and exploring the nearby Pike National Forest.
A visit to Pikes Peak Highway, Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument, The Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center is definitely a memory you won’t forget! Take a drive in the Rocky Mountains or head to Cripple Creek, Woodland Park, Manitou Springs, or Old Colorado City for shopping, dining and gaming. Please know this is a beautiful, mountainous remote property and requires AWD in snowy weather.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 12 with Private, Lower Level Suite)
- Main Level (1 Bedroom)
- BR 1 , Master Suite with King Bed
- Upper Level (2 Bedrooms)
- BR 2, Queen Bed
- BR 3, Bunk/Trundle Bed with Full and 2 Twins
Lower Level Guest Suite
- BR 4, Queen Bed
- Full Size Sleeper Sofa
- Family Friendly
- Hot Tub with Views
- Private Deck with Awesome Pikes Peak Views
- Modern Kitchen with All Amenities
- Full Size Washer and Dryer
- Smart TV's
- Gas Grill (Propane Exchange is the responsibility of our guests)
- Elevation 9,300 ft
- Colorado has a high fire potential. No open burning or fireworks.
- Please be aware that this home is located in a mountainous environment and winter driving conditions may exist. All wheel drive vehicles are recommended during winter months (October - April).
The area is rich with leisure activities. You have everything you can imagine that people do in the Rocky Mountains.
- Exploring Pike National Forest
- Hiking Trails
- Biking Trails
- World Class Gold Medal Fishing on the Platte River and Eleven Mile Canyon
- Family-Friendly Fishing and Boating at Cheesman and Manitou Lakes
- Off-Roading and 4 Wheeling at North Divide OHV Area
- Hunting in the Pike National Forest
- Woodland Park Shopping and Dining
- Manitou Springs Shopping and Dining
- Colorado Springs Shopping and Dining
- Pikes Peak
- Florissant Fossil Beds
- White Water Rafting
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing at Breckenridge and Monarch
- Gambling at the Historic Mining Town of Cripple Creek
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs
Come visit us at Mountain Vista, we would love to host you and your family!
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 519-3298