|Master Bedroom King|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Bunk Combo Queen Twin|
|Bedroom 4 King Sofa Queen|
Welcome to Aspen Grove Lodge. This secluded 4 bedroom, 3 bath mountain home is a great place for relaxing with family and friends and taking in the amazing views of Pikes Peak. The home is situated on four wooded acres and is a one hour drive from Colorado Springs, two hours from Denver, one and a half hours from Breckenridge. A short drive will take you to many of Colorado's most popular tourist attractions.
Aspen Grove Lodge is perfect any time of the year. Enjoy hiking, fly fishing, rock climbing, off-roading and exploring the nearby Pike National Forest. A visit to Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument is definitely a memory you won’t forget! Take a drive in the Rocky Mountains or head to Cripple Creek, Woodland Park, Manitou Springs, or Old Colorado City for shopping, dining and gaming.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 11)
- Main Level (3 Bedrooms)
- BR 1 , Master Suite with King Bed
- BR 2, Queen Bed
- BR 3, Bunk Bed with Queen and Twin
- Lower Level (1 Bedroom)
- BR 4, King Bed and Queen Sofa Sleeper
- Family Friendly
- Private Deck with Hot Tub and Awesome Mountain Views
- Gas Grill, Wood Stove, Gas Fireplace.
- Full Kitchen with All Amenities
- Lower Level Kitchenette with Full Size Refrigerator and Small Appliances
- Full Size Washer and Dryer
- Smart TV's
- Colorado has a high fire potential. No open burning or fireworks.
- There is limited cell service at the property, please plan accordingly.
- Please be aware that this home is located in a mountainous environment and winter driving conditions may exist. All wheel drive vehicles are recommended during winter months (October - April).
The area is rich with leisure activities. You have everything you can imagine that people do in the Rocky Mountains.
- Exploring Pike National Forest
- Hiking Trails
- Biking Trails
- World Class Gold Medal Fishing on the Platte River and Eleven Mile Canyon
- Family-Friendly Fishing and Boating at Cheesman and Manitou Lakes
- Off-Roading and 4 Wheeling at North Divide OHV Area
- Hunting in the Pike National Forest
- Woodland Park Shopping and Dining
- Manitou Springs Shopping and Dining
- Colorado Springs Shopping and Dining
- Pikes Peak
- Florissant Fossil Beds
- White Water Rafting
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing at Breckenridge and Monarch
- Gambling at the Historic Mining Town of Cripple Creek
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs
Come visit us at Aspen Grove Lodge, we would love to host you and your family!