Welcome to Aspen Grove Lodge. This secluded 4 bedroom, 3 bath mountain home is a great place for relaxing with family and friends and taking in the amazing views of Pikes Peak. This remote home is situated on four wooded peaceful acres surrounded with Ponderosa Pines, and abundant wildlife. And yet it is just a scenic one hour drive from Colorado Springs, two hours from Denver, one and a half hours from Breckenridge. A short drive will take you to many of Colorado's most popular tourist attractions. There's plenty to see, and do, and even more opportunities to relax and enjoy the breathtaking views and take-in the wonders of nature.
Aspen Grove Lodge is perfect any time of the year. Enjoy hiking, fly fishing, rock climbing, off-roading and exploring the nearby Pike National Forest. A visit to Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument is definitely a memory you won’t forget! Take a drive in the Rocky Mountains or head to Cripple Creek, Woodland Park, Manitou Springs, or Old Colorado City for shopping, dining and gaming. Please know this is a beautiful, mountainous remote property and requires AWD in snowy weather.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 11)
- Main Level (3 Bedrooms)
- BR 1 , Master Suite with King Bed
- BR 2, Queen Bed
- BR 3, Bunk Bed with Queen and Twin
- Lower Level (1 Bedroom)
- BR 4, King Bed and Queen Sofa Sleeper
- Family Friendly
- Private Deck with Hot Tub and Awesome Mountain Views
- Gas Grill, Wood Stove, Gas Fireplace. Propane and Firewood are not provided. Propane bottles are on site for propane exchange if needed. Both Propane and Firewood are available at grocery and convenience stores.
- Full Kitchen with All Amenities
- Lower Level Kitchenette with Full Size Refrigerator and Small Appliances
- Full Size Washer and Dryer
- Smart TV's
- Elevation 9,500 ft, AWD needed with snow conditions
- Colorado has a high fire potential. No open burning or fireworks.
- There is limited cell service at the property, please plan accordingly.
- Please be aware that this home is located in a mountainous environment and winter driving conditions may exist. All wheel drive vehicles are recommended during winter months (October - April).
The area is rich with leisure activities. You have everything you can imagine that people do in the Rocky Mountains.
- Exploring Pike National Forest
- Hiking Trails
- Biking Trails
- World Class Gold Medal Fishing on the Platte River and Eleven Mile Canyon
- Family-Friendly Fishing and Boating at Cheesman and Manitou Lakes
- Off-Roading and 4 Wheeling at North Divide OHV Area
- Hunting in the Pike National Forest
- Woodland Park Shopping and Dining
- Manitou Springs Shopping and Dining
- Colorado Springs Shopping and Dining
- Pikes Peak
- Florissant Fossil Beds
- White Water Rafting
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing at Breckenridge and Monarch
- Gambling at the Historic Mining Town of Cripple Creek
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs
Come visit us at Aspen Grove Lodge, we would love to host you and your family!
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 519-3298