Massive wildfires on August 8, 2023 destroyed historic Lahaina Town and impacted people and businesses across the island. We welcome visitors beginning October 8th who come to our island with compassion and respect. Please be mindful that people are still grieving the loss of loved ones, homes, and workplaces. We ask that tourists:
- Please do not stop on the Lahaina Bypass to view or take photos of the burn zones. Lahaina Town is off-limits to anyone who is not a resident or essential worker authorized to be in those zones.
- Please do not ask people about their homes and families. If they want to share their stories, they will offer them. If not, please respect their privacy.
- Some businesses are not yet re-opened; others have modified hours and services.
We welcome you and appreciate your patience and kindness during these challenging times.
Kahana Sunset Resort is the only beachfront resort situated on the secluded, sandy beach of Keoni Nu'i Bay with magnificent views of Lanai and Molokai. This direct oceanfront 2 bedroom 2.5 bath, is spacious two story condominium.
Spend the day relaxing in the sun and surf. Enjoy snorkeling, paddle boarding and swimming in the warm waters of the Pacific. Plus, you cannot beat the colorful Maui sunsets!
Main Floor features:
• Expansive ocean and outer island views on your lanai
• Living room - Air Conditioning, Queen sized sofa sleeper, comfortable chairs, flat screen television
• Full sized kitchen appliances including dishwasher
• Kitchen fully stocked with all the tableware, cookware and utensils
• 1/2 bath with toilet and sink - main floor
• Indoor dining area seats four comfortably
• Outdoor dining on the lanai for four people
• Stackable washer/dryer
Upstairs - Second level:
• Master bedroom - king sized bed with air conditioning, private lanai with amazing ocean views
• Master bath standard tub with shower
• Second bedroom - queen sized bed with air-conditioning and extra twin bed
• Second bathroom small tub with shower
Kahana Sunset Resort features:
• 4 1/2 acres of tropical landscape - direct oceanfront location
• Snorkeling, whale watching and a family of sea turtles in the Keoni Nu’i Bay
• Complimentary WiFi
• Complimentary parking
• Heated swimming pool and children's wading pool
• Two outdoor gas barbecue areas
• Keoni Nu'i Bay open air community room
• Herb garden for your enjoyment
• Smoking Permitted in the Designated Area
Packing for your Kahana Sunset stay is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer, hotel-quality towels and linens, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
****Kahana Sunset charges a $65.00 flat resort fee that we collect and pass on the resort on your behalf****
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-086_718_9248-02 and TA-086_718_9248-02
Permit Number: 4300_30150006
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival. **
**Applies to stays up to 27 nights**
Frequently Asked Questions
Your unit will come with a starter supply of personal toiletries and paper goods, individually wrapped and sealed until you open them. The initial supply includes starter-sizes of:
Kitchen - liquid dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher tablets (2), laundry tablets (2), kitchen cleaning wipes (15), hand soap
Bathroom - shampoo, conditioner, massage body bar, body lotion, makeup wipe, body wash, hand soap
Each bathroom is stocked with 3 rolls of toilet paper, and the kitchen has 2 rolls of paper towels. Each waste basket will be lined, and extra trash bags below the kitchen sink in case you should need them.
iTrip Maui also provides a starter set of salt/pepper packets, and a welcome coffee pack (no filter required!) with sugar/creamer packets included.
Smaller sizes are provided to prevent waste - not everyone cooks & washes dishes on vacation. But we want you to have enough to get started without having to run to the grocery store before checking in!
No pet of any kind is permitted.