|Bedroom Queen Twin|
BEACH & LAWN CLOSURE SCHEDULED FOR REMOVAL OF SANDBAGS FROM THE BEACH - SEPT. 6 to SEPT.14 - DISCOUNT 25% off nightly rate. Valid: Sept. 2 to Sept. 14, 2022. You can expect that the work will be NOISY and DISRUPTIVE.
Kahana Sunset E1 is an air conditioned two story condominium with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths - direct ocean views. You can't help but enjoy spending time on one of the two lanais enjoying your morning cup of coffee or an evening glass of wine. Keoni Nu'i Bay is the ideal place to spend the day relaxing in the sun and surf. Enjoy snorkeling, paddle boarding and swimming in the warm waters of the Pacific.
Main Floor features:
• Remodeled corner corner unit decorated in island decor
• Air Conditioning
• Ocean and outer island views on your private lanai
• Ceiling Fans through out
• Queen sized sofa sleeper
• Full renovated and upgraded kithchen sized - granite counter tops with plenty of cabinet space
• Kitchen fully stocked with all the tableware, cookware and utensils for meal preparation
• Indoor dining area seats four comfortably with two bar stools for extra seating
• Outdoor dining on the lanai for four people
Upstairs - Second level:
• Master suite - king sized bed and Private lanai with ocean views
• Master bath - tiled shower with bath tub
• Second bedroom - queen sized bed with extra twin bed
• Second bathroom - smaller tub with shower
• Air Conditioning
• Stackable washer/dryer
Kahana Sunset Resort features:
• 4 1/2 acres of tropical landscape - direct oceanfront location
• Snorkeling, whale watching and a family of sea turtles in the Keoni Nu’i Bay
• Complimentary WiFi
• Complimentary parking
• Heated swimming pool and children's wading pool
• Two outdoor gas barbecue areas
• Keoni Nu'i Bay open air community room
• Herb garden for your enjoyment
• Smoking Permitted in the Designated Area
Packing for your Kahana Sunset stay is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer, hotel-quality towels and linens, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
****Kahana Sunset charges a $55.00 flat resort fee that we collect and pass on the resort on your behalf****
Hawaii Department of Taxation: TA-123-678-5664-01 / GE-123-678-5664-01
Parcel Number 430030150057
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day!
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE FREE FUN PROGRAM, WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MAUI VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO SNORKELING, SUNSET SAILING, GOLF, WHALE WATCHING*, ELECTRIC BIKE RENTALS, AND FREE BEACH CHAIR & UMBRELLA RENTALS!
*Based on Seasonal Availability
Mahalo Jennifer for the review of Kahana Sunset Resort E1. We are so glad the spot was "perfect" for your journey to Maui and that enjoyed the views and the sea turtles! We hope to welcome you back soon. Aloha! iTrip Vacations Maui (Ohana)
Mahalo Heidi for the review of Kahana Sunset E1. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, including the location and amenities. We appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back again soon! Mahalo iTrip Vacations Maui Team.
Aloha Mija, Thank you for letting us know the condo is in need of wine glasses and kitchen scissors. We will definitely make sure those items are replenished. We hope you enjoyed your stay at Kahana Sunset E1. Happy New Year, itrip Vacations Maui Ohana
Mahalo Terri for the detailed review of Kahana Sunset Resort E1. We are pleased you enjoyed your 5th stay at the property and that E1 met your needs. We welcome you back soon. iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)
Mahalo Mindy for the review of Kahana Sunset Resort E1. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the location and your holiday on Maui! We welcome you back soon! iTrip Vacation Maui Team (Ohana)