Kahana Sunset Resort A10 offers guests the ideal location to enjoy Maui - the fully renovated corner unit offers plenty of privacy and extra windows for viewing the beautiful Pacific oean. This beachfront resort is the only resort situated on the secluded, sandy beach of Keoni Nu'i Bay with pristine views of the beautiful blue Pacific. This direct oceanfront two bedroom / two and 1/2 bath has been completely upgraded and a fantastic location.
Spend the day relaxing in the sun and surf. Enjoy snorkeling, paddle boarding and swimming in the warm waters of the Pacific. Plus, enjoy watching the Whales from your lanai during the winter months.
Main Floor features:
• Beautiful corner unit with extra windows with plenty of natural light
• Expansive ocean and outer island views on your lanai
• Living room - Air Conditioning, Queen sized sofa sleeper
• Full sized kitchen appliances including dishwasher
• Kitchen fully stocked with all the tableware, cookware and utensils
• Indoor dining area seats four comfortably
• Outdoor dining on the lanai for four people
• 1/2 bath with toilet and sink - main floor
• Stackable washer/dryer
Upstairs - Second level:
• Master suite - king sized bed with air conditioning, lanai with pristine ocean views
• Master bath with over sized walk in shower
• Second bedroom - queen sized bed with extra twin bed
• Second bathroom with walk in shower
Kahana Sunset Resort features:
• 4 1/2 acres of tropical landscape - direct oceanfront location
• Snorkeling, whale watching and a family of sea turtles in the Keoni Nu’i Bay
• Complimentary WiFi
• Complimentary parking
• Heated swimming pool and children's wading pool
• Two outdoor gas barbecue areas
• Keoni Nu'i Bay open air community room
• Herb garden for your enjoyment
• Smoking Permitted in the Designated Area
Packing for your Kahana Sunset stay is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer, hotel-quality towels and linens, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
****Kahana Sunset charges a $65.00 flat resort fee that we collect and pass on the resort on your behalf****
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-075_453_1328-01 and TA-075_453_1328-01
Parcel Number: 4300_30150010
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival. **
**Applies to stays up to 27 nights**
Massive wildfires on August 8, 2023 destroyed historic Lahaina Town and impacted people and businesses across the island. We welcome visitors beginning October 8th who come to our island with compassion and respect. Please be mindful that people are still grieving the loss of loved ones, homes, and workplaces. We ask that tourists:
- Please do not stop on the Lahaina Bypass to view or take photos of the burn zones. Lahaina Town is off-limits to anyone who is not a resident or essential worker authorized to be in those zones.
- Please do not ask people about their homes and families. If they want to share their stories, they will offer them. If not, please respect their privacy.
- Some businesses are not yet re-opened; others have modified hours and services.
We welcome you and appreciate your patience and kindness during these challenging times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your unit will come with a starter supply of personal toiletries and paper goods, individually wrapped and sealed until you open them. The initial supply includes a starter set of toilet paper and facial tissue in each bathroom, and paper towels and garbage bags in the kitchen, as well as starter-sizes of:
Kitchen - liquid dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher pods, laundry pods, kitchen cleaning wipes, hand soap
Bathroom - shampoo, conditioner, massage body bar, body lotion, makeup wipe, body wash, hand soap
iTrip Maui also provides a starter set of salt/pepper packets, and a welcome coffee pack (no filter required!) with sugar/creamer packets included.
Smaller sizes are provided to prevent waste - not everyone cooks & washes dishes on vacation. But we want you to have enough to get started without having to run to the grocery store before checking in!
No pet of any kind is permitted.