Aina Nalu C-202
Aina Nalu C-202 - Great rates on Spring and Summer dates!
Aina Nalu C202
Enjoy the tranquility and charm of this air conditioned second floor 2 bedroom / 2 bath Aina Nalu condominium. You will be greeted to this 9 acre island oasis by the lushly landscaped and finely manicured grounds in the heart of Lahaina Town. Aina Nalu Resort an affordable and adventurous alternative to the traditional hotel experience. If comfort and affordability are among your top priorities, then this unit deserves your strong consideration
* Open air floor plan with air conditioning, ceiling fans and tasteful casual island decor
* Generously sized main living area with queen sized sofa sleeper, flat screen television, DVD player, and CD player.
* Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher
* All the dinnerware, flatware, glassware and cutlery needed
* Master bedroom has a king size bed, flat screen TV and adjoins to one of two full bathrooms with beautiful stone walk-in showers.
* Second bedroom is furnished with a queen sized bed, flat screen TV and adjoins to the second full bathroom.
* Complimentary WiFi
* Stackable washer and dryer
* Excellent location - 9 acre oasis in Lahaina town
* Easy walk to shops, dining and harbor
* 5 minute walk to beach
* Two pools including one large Balinese saltwater infinity pool
* One hot tub
* Five barbecues are located through out the resort
* Large covered pavilion for gatherings - plenty of seating with TV
* Ice Machine
* Smoking is allowed only in special designated areas
* Onsite parking - $20 per day available for purchase at the resort's front desk
Packing for Aina Nalu is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
If great value, convenience, and location are important to you for your upcoming Maui escape, Aina Nalu Resort is the perfect location!
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-115-665-5104-01-01 and TA-115-665-5104-01
Parcel Number: 460110080052
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Timothy OConnor with Berkshire Hathaway Maui Properties or click here to see properties for sale.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is just a 5 minute walk to the beach at "505" and a 5 minute drive to "Baby Beach," both of which are great for young children! Also from Aina Nalu you are only a 2 minute walk to public transit. To the North, Ka'anapali is a 10 min dive - pay to park there to enjoy the beach. There are a lot of public beaches to the south.
-A smaller Freshwater Pool with 2 BBQ Grills and Picnic Table
-A larger Saltwater Infinity Pool with 2 Cabanas near the Pool and Hot Tub
-There is an Outdoor Living Room type area, fully equipped with a Flatscreen TV, Couches with End Tables, a Sink & Bar Ice Machine with Vending Machines, and Public Restrooms
- Ideal location in Lahaina, steps from historic Front Street's shopping, dining, and attractions
- Peaceful garden atmosphere, set in a private residential community
- Swimming pools and sundeck
- New tension edge swimming pool and pavilion
- Barbecue grills
- Ice machine
- Resort has 2 pools: large infinity salt water pool & a lovely smaller garden pool + Hot Tub
If you will be parking on-site, you will need to pay for a parking pass at the front desk ($20/day) and keep it in your car for the duration of your stay. There is some street parking available at no charge; however, please do not leave valuables in your car. If you'd like to avoid the parking fee, we encourage guests to try the free street parking and if it proves difficult, then pay for the remainder of the stay. The front desk requires that you pay for the full remainder of your stay (you're not able to pay for one night and not the next).
If you will be parking on-site, Aina Nalu charges $22/day to park on property. You can go to the front desk between 8am-4pm Monday-Saturday to purchase the parking pass for your vehicle. If you arrive outside of business hours, please visit the front desk the next business day. You will not be fined or towed for not having a parking pass while the front desk is closed. There is some street parking available at no charge; however, please do not leave valuables in your car. If you'd like to avoid the parking fee, we encourage guests to try the free street parking and if it proves difficult, then pay for the remainder of the stay. The front desk requires that you pay for the full remainder of your stay (you're not able to pay for one night and not the next).
No pet of any kind is permitted.