|master bedroom King|
|guest bedroom Full (2)|
Welcome to "Once Upon A Shore"! Be sure to ask about our off-season specials! This beautiful 2BR/2BA condo with tree-top views of Lake Travis is the perfect spot for people looking for a weekend-getaway OR those looking to escape the brutal east-coast winters (be sure to ask about extended-stay discounts!). With vaulted ceilings and lots of windows, Once Upon A Shore offers an abundance of natural light. Ideal for Vacations, Staycations and Workations! If you're working from home and just want a new place to call 'the office', you'll enjoy free WiFi and plenty of room to set up a 'home office'.
++++++++ ABOUT THE SPACE ++++++++
- Master offers King Bed + en-suite master bath, wall-mounted TV, and access to balcony with tree-top views
- Large soaker tub plus separate walk-in shower and vanity sinks in Master bathroom
- Two full-size beds in 2nd bedroom
- 2nd Full bathroom with walk-in shower
- Well-equipped kitchen with everything you'll need during your stay, including two different types of coffee makers
- Table-seating for 6, plus bar seating
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV
- Full-size Washer & Dryer in unit
- 2 doors (one from living-room, one from Master bedroom) leading to private 3rd-floor patio with tree-top views of Lake Travis
- 2 designated covered parking spaces
The Island on Lake Travis is a resort-style gated community located on the North Shore of Lake Travis. Once you're here, you won't want (or need) to leave!
++++++++ AMENITIES INCLUDE ++++++++
- Indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi (if indoor pool is an important amenity for you, please verify prior to booking whether or not Indoor pool is open)
- On-site Gym/Fitness center
- Tennis Courts
- Picnic Areas
- On-site Restaurant (seasonal hours)
- Two outdoor swimming pools with Jacuzzi's overlooking beautiful Lake Travis
- Peaceful coves for swimming
- Docks for fishing
- and more...
While The Island offers plenty to keep you entertained, if you're interested in exploring, you'll have plenty of options!
++++++++ NEARBY ATTRACTIONS ++++++++
- 3 miles to Lago Vista Golf Course
- 7 miles to Viking Ship Kayak Rentals
- 20 miles to Spicewood for wine tasting
- 20 miles to Marble Falls for wine tasting
- 22 miles to Sandy Creek Park
- 25 miles to Lake Travis Zipline Adventures
- 25 miles to Waterloo Adventures (water park)
- 25 miles to Volente Beach Resort & Waterpark
- 25 miles to The Oasis Texas Brewing Company
- 29 miles to Mansfield Dam Park
- 40 miles to Austin for a day of shopping, dining and people watching
PLEASE NOTE: The sofas that are currently in the condo are showing their age and we have new ones on order but unfortunately due to COVID they have been delayed. Hope to have them in shortly. The current ones are still very comfortable but the leather is worn.
Due to the continued concerns around the pandemic, if there are certain amenities that are important to you or will play a factor in your decision to book this condo, we recommend verifying that amenities are open (i.e., indoor pool, exercise room, restaurant, etc) prior to your reservaiton.
- Non-smoking residence
- No Open Flames inside the home
- Must be at least 21 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- Pets are strictly prohibited. "No pets" policy must be observed. We are unable to host emotional support animals or pets and appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance
Hi Maggie, Thank you for taking the time to leave this thoughtful review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Once Upon a Shore and we'll hope to have you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again, Amy
Hi Joan, We're are so glad you enjoyed your stay at Once Upon A Shore. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! Safe travels, Amy with iTrip
HI Karen, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Once Upon A Shore and look forward to having you back as our guest in the future! Amy
Hi Steve, We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Once Upon A Shore! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again, Amy