|BR 1 Full|
|BR 2 Bunk Full (2)|
You won’t want to wait to book this fantastic lakefront guest house right on the edge of east Austin! Right where the beauty of the Texas Hill Country meets the bustle of Austin rests this serene getaway, where you, your friends, and family can escape the Texas heat the right way - on the water! WIth two bedrooms and two and a half baths, there is plenty of space for the family to sprawl out. Upon your arrival, you can expect to find:
- A master suite with a full size mattress and an on-suite bathroom with a shower/bath combo.
- A guest room with two sets of bunk beds (full size mattresses on the bottom, twin on top), a bathroom with a shower/tub combo, and a private entry from the outside.
- An open living area with the kitchen, dining, and living rooms all continuing into one another - perfect for connecting with your guests!
- A grand dining table that seats 6.
- A living room that features tall ceilings, a wood-burning fireplace, tall ceilings, and lots of windows that provide gorgeous natural lighting.
- A beautiful, big backyard with tons of space for the kids to play and a table for meals, games, your morning coffee, and your evening glass!
- Access to private* boat dock and ramp (the owner owns both the main and guest house. If both properties are rented during the same time, the dock becomes shared space)
- Wifi, television, and a clothes washer/dryer for your convenience and enjoyment.
While you’ll undoubtedly come for the guest house, you’ll probably stay for the boat dock…The owners live on the property and graciously provide access to their private dock
As you can see, you’ll have more than enough at your disposal to keep you preoccupied during your stay, but, should you want to get out and see the surrounding area, you’re just a five minute drive from the Oasis restaurant and brewery (offers some of the best views in Texas), as well as various waterfront parks. If you’re looking to experience Austin’s attractions, you’re merely 30 minutes from Rainey Street, 6th Street, SoCo, and more!
As if this home weren't stunning enough, the property also comes with access to the Man-Cave, for an additional cost. Inside the Man-Cave you'll find:
• Full size Pool/Billiards Table
• Full size Ping-Pong Table
• Poker Table (with the chips)
• Large-screen TV with lots of seating - perfect spot to watch the UT games
• Baby-Grand Piano, guitars, bongos
• Recreation of 1920's Waldorf Astoria Hotel Bar (PLEASE, BYOB!)
• Sofas will sleep two additional people, and there is room for air mattresses
All reservations require a minimum 30-day term. Be sure to inquire about current promotion and discounted rates for extended stays!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy (8) at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Hi Ismael, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are glad you enjoyed your stay at the Guest House on Lake Travis! Would love to have you back as our guest in the future.
Hi Gloria, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are glad you enjoyed your stay at the Guest House on Lake Travis! Would love to have you back as our guest in the future.
Hi Peter, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are glad you enjoyed your stay at the Guest House on Lake Travis! Would love to have you back as our guest in the future.
Hi Evan, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are glad you enjoyed your stay at the Guest House on Lake Travis! Would love to have you back as our guest in the future.
Hi Kim, It was so nice having your group as our guests and we are glad you enjoyed your stay - hope you got to soak in some of the beautiful sunsets while you were here. Come back any time!
Maindi, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It was so nice having your group as our guests and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay! -Amy with iTrip
Hi Rob, Thanks for leaving this review - glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have you back! -Amy with iTrip
Hi Cynthia, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are glad you enjoyed the Guest House and YES, the views are spectacular! We'd love to have you back any time. Thanks again, -Amy with iTrip