Celebrate life and treat yourself to luxury AND location!
You won’t find a better location – whether you’re here for work or for play, you’ve found the perfect spot! This beautifully decorated home is newly remodeled and has all-new everything!
This magnificent residence is 2 stories with the main living downstairs, as well as a bedroom/studio off the kitchen, and an impressive master upstairs, including a fireplace in the bedroom! The downstairs bedroom includes a full bathroom (with walk-in shower), a kitchenette and a private entrance through the courtyard area.
This space absolutely gorgeous – tall ceilings, beautiful hardwoods, brand new furnishings, lots of windows offering tons of natural light. This home has an open floor plan between the kitchen, dining and living areas – The ideal setup for entertaining – maybe a cocktail hour or a dinner party before you hit South Congress for all it has to offer.
You’ll be a short walk from just about anything your heart desires – You’ll find restaurants, shops and live music venues all up and down South Congress Avenue (affectionately referred to as ‘SoCo’ by the locals). Walk to some of Austin's favorite restaurants. Tacos from Torchy's, pizza from Home Slice, all of the foods you came to try, just walking distance away. If you’re interested in seeing the Bats take flight from the Congress Bridge, you’re less than a mile away! If you want to check out the Rainey Street night-life while you’re in town, it’s a short 2-mile pedi-cab ride, or you can take a lyft. Feel like taking a swim in Barton Springs while you’re in town? You’re just 2 miles away!
If you are coming in for one of the (many) high-profile events such as South by Southwest, or ACL Musical Festival, this location simply cannot be matched! You will be in the heart of downtown which means:
- less money spent on transportation
- easy-access to your accommodations (need a nap? Want out of the heat for a while? NO PROBLEM!)
- More time doing the things you came to Austin to experience and less time getting from one place to the next.
Get the most out of your trip to Austin by choosing accommodations that are going to put you close to everything AND offer you the luxury and comfort you deserve.
Be sure to ask about about current specials and discounted rates for extended stays.
We look forward to hosting you!
- If it is determined that linens or towels are damaged/missing during your stay (damage includes any type of stains, in addition to tears / holes), there will be a $250 replacement fee applied to the card on file.
- Non-smoking residence
- No Open Flames inside the home
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance
Frequently Asked Questions
PETS POLICY: If you book a pet friendly property, the following provisions (included in the rental agreement) apply:
We allow 1 small dog (40lbs) with $100 pet fee; ALL pets subject to approval
All dogs must be current on all vaccinations. (documentation from accredited Vet must be provided by Guest upon request). All pets must be treated with flea & tick repellent at least 3 days prior to arrival
Guests are responsible for cleaning up & disposing of all pet waste
Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time and must not make excessive noise. Pets must be crated when left in the property unattended. Pets must remain on a leash when outside.
If pets cause any damage, or the property requires additional cleaning the guest will be charged the cost of any repairs or clean up. If a security deposit has been paid it will be deducted. If there is no security deposit then the guest authorizes their credit card to be charged directly for the repair or clean-up cost
HOT TUBS & HEATED POOLS: Some of our homes have hot tubs and/or heated pools. We make every attempt to ensure that the hot tubs are in service, hot, and ready for your arrival. However, there are times when a hot tub is out of service due to circumstances beyond our control. We do not charge extra for out hot tub amenities, and there will be no refund if a hot tub is not in service when you arrive. Likewise, if night-time temps are cold (below 50), it is unlikely that a 'heated pool' will be warm, so please be aware that night-time temperatures directly impact the temperature of the water in the swimming pool. Hot tubs are strictly for use by guests 18 and older, at the users own risk, and must not be used by guests with medical conditions that prohibit their use, or by guests who have been consuming alcohol or other cognitive-altering substances. Irresponsible use of the hot tub (leaving a hot tub uncovered, leaving jets running while not in use, spilling liquids in the hot tub, broken glass, etc) that results in extra hot tub maintenance after your departure will result in a charge of up to $250 for extra maintenance fees.
DOCK, POOL & PATIO: Tenant hereby acknowledges the premises they have reserved may include a dock (private or community) and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the dock and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the dock and deck area can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the dock, community or private pool and patio areas, if applicable. Property Owner and Manager may not be held responsible for any injury that may occur. Additionally, Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the released parties for any and all causes of action arising as a consequence of any incidents which might occur as a result of participation in any activities with or involving the released parties
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER (LDW): In order for LDW to cover accidental damages/expenses, all damages MUST be reported prior to check-out. If damages are not reported prior to check-out and discovered later, the tenant will be responsible for all repairs and replacement costs
HOLD HARMLESS: iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Nor does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control
COVID19: During the Pandemic there may be significant changes to operations and operating hours of tourist-related activities. Community pools may not be open, or have limited hours. Restaurants may not have indoor dining or limited outdoor dining only. City rules regarding wearing masks and other safety equipment may apply. None of these or other similar restrictions are within our control are not a reason for a refund. Please consider investing in travel insurance
EQUIPMENT FAILURE: There will be no refunds or discounts due to air conditioning, heating or appliance failures. Failures will be repaired as quickly as possible
LINENS: Linens shall not be removed from the rental unit at any time. There will be a charge for missing and/or damaged linens
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, OR LARGE GATHERINGS! These are cause for eviction with no refund. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times. Properties may include a noise alert monitoring system and other electronic devices to ensure that neighborhood noise and occupancy levels are respected. If we receive noise complaints and are required to come to the property to address, there will be a $250 fine charged to the credit card on file. Occupancy is limited at all times during your stay to the maximum 'sleeps' number stated in the listing. Do not invite additional people to the home
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking (including vaping/e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere inside our homes. This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 72 hours of arrival date
- City & State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
- Some of our homes have hot tubs and/or swimming pools. We make every attempt to ensure that the hot tubs are in service, hot, and ready for your arrival. However, there are times when a hot tub is out of service due to circumstances beyond our control. We do not charge extra for out hot tub amenities, and there will be no refund if a hot tub is not in service when you arrive. Likewise, if night-time temps are cold (below 50), it is unlikely that a 'heated pool' will be warm, so please be aware that night-time temperatures directly impact the temperature of the water in the swimming pool.
- We make every attempt to keep the pool as clean as possible, but at times leaves and debris may end up on the surface. This will not be cause for refund.
- We have pest control treat our homes every other month. There may be an occasional pest that finds its way inside - this will not be cause for a refund.
- Please consider investing in travel insurance. It is impossible for hosts to make refund assurances for every possible scenario so it is recommended that guests consider purchasing a travelers insurance benefit in order to protect your plans in the event of extenuating circumstances. If you have been diagnosed, medical record confirmation will allow you to file a claim for travel related losses with your travel insurance provider.
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- EARLY CHECK-IN: We aim to offer early check-ins whenever possible. We will text on the day of arrival when the home is ready for check in. Please make sure your mobile number is up to date in your iTrip account. This will allow us to offer an early check in
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 304-2668