Turtle Time is a single family home located in upscale Kure Estates Community and new to the rental market! It's a perfect home for your next family vacation.
When you’ve dreamed of that family beach holiday don’t settle for standard second class accommodations, treat yourself! Turtle Time is a Luxury Kure Beach Home with 2477 square feet of space, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, spacious game room, 2 large outdoor lounge areas with plenty of seating, a large gas grill, bikes, beach chairs, a large garage space with ping pong table and space for your beach toys, and many other features that are 1st class and uncommonly seen at a beach rental.
Not only will you find luxury at Turtle Time but you will enjoy the quiet community of Kure Estates with its own beach access equipped with bathrooms, shower, gazebo and of course a well maintained boardwalk to the beach. This home is in a great location, near the aquarium, Ft. Fisher 4-wheel drive-on beach, a short drive to shopping, Southport car ferry and great fishing at Federal Point. You can also take a short trip to Carolina Beach Boardwalk to visit restaurants and entertainment.
Don’t wait too long to reserve your stay, privacy, luxury and a short walk to Kure Beach in a home that accommodates up to 10. You can have this all at a reasonable price, there is nothing lacking when you book your Holiday at Turtle Time.
Location: 510 Kure Village Way, Kure Beach, NC 28449 ; In the Kure Beach Village Community
Home: 4 BR / 3 BA / 10 Sleeps / 6 Beds / 2477 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: King with private bath
*Bedroom 2: King with private bath
*Bedroom 3: 2 Queens with adjacent hall bath
*Bedroom 4: Twin Bunk Bed connected to Queen Bedroom
*King (2), Queen size Beds (2), Twin Beds (2)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
-Awesome outdoor spaces
-Private community beach access
-Single family home in a quiet neighborhood
-Large garage for games and storage
-Parking: 3 vehicles max
-Beach access: only 3 blocks away!
-Large Propane grill
-Microwave and Toaster
-Coffee Maker (drip, and keurig)
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to guest use**
***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. Insurance is highly recommended.
**Maximum Occupancy: 10 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend getting trip insurance. We partner with a great company called Rental Guardian and they offer a “cancel for any reason” policy or a “standard” policy. The standard policy can cover for illness, injury, death, job loss, hurricanes, and much more. We send out all the information about insurance after you book. You can add insurance up to 30 days before your trip.
Special addition: 60 day policy. If you cancel 60 days or more before your stay, you will get a refund less the cancellation fee of $350. If you cancel 60 days or less before your trip there is no refund unless someone else rebooks the same dates. Then you will just pay the cancellation fee of $350. Let me know if you have further questions about that
Cancellations: Cancellations must be in writing and received by Agent via the mailing address, fax number or email address, all of which are located within this Agreement. No REFUND will be given in the event of unforeseeable cancellations, unless expressly provided for herein. In the event of a cancellation by Tenant, Tenant shall receive a refund of all payments made by Tenant, less an administrative fee of $350, and any discounts/expenses required to re-rent the property, Travel Insurance Premium and any applicable taxes, if the Property is re-rented by Agent on the terms set forth herein. Refunds will be processed upon receipt of final payment of the new reservation. If the Property is not rerented on the terms set forth herein, Tenant will not be entitled to a refund of any rent payment made hereunder, and any unpaid rental amount, including taxes and all applicable fees stated on the Agreement, shall be due and payable to Agent. Tenant agrees to pay the balance due upon notice of cancellation.
Please don't hestitate to reach out about additional questions.
- Outside of Airbnb rules and restrictions, all guests will have to agree to the iTrip Vacations NC Beaches Vacation Rental Agreement
- Child / Family Friendly
- Registered Guests must be 25 years or age or older
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund
- Maximum Occupancy: Each property’s maximum occupancy is stated within the Agreement and located in the Property Description; If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and grounds for expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- No Student Groups, Weddings, or Parties
- No more than 4x Minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted
- Pets are not allowed in properties that are not Pet Friendly
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended.