|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 King|
|Bedroom #3 Queen (2)|
|Bedroom #4 Bunk Twin|
Turtle Time is a single family home located in upscale Kure Estates Community and new to the rental market! It's a perfect home for your next family vacation.
When you’ve dreamed of that family beach holiday don’t settle for standard second class accommodations, treat yourself! Turtle Time is a Luxury Kure Beach Home with 2477 square feet of space, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, spacious game room, 2 large outdoor lounge areas with plenty of seating, a large gas grill, bikes, beach chairs, a large garage space with ping pong table and space for your beach toys, and many other features that are 1st class and uncommonly seen at a beach rental.
Not only will you find luxury at Turtle Time but you will enjoy the quiet community of Kure Estates with its own beach access equipped with bathrooms, shower, gazebo and of course a well maintained boardwalk to the beach. This home is in a great location, near the aquarium, Ft. Fisher 4-wheel drive-on beach, a short drive to shopping, Southport car ferry and great fishing at Federal Point. You can also take a short trip to Carolina Beach Boardwalk to visit restaurants and entertainment.
Don’t wait too long to reserve your stay, privacy, luxury and a short walk to Kure Beach in a home that accommodates up to 10. You can have this all at a reasonable price, there is nothing lacking when you book your Holiday at Turtle Time.
Address: 510 Kure Village Way
Home: 4 BR / 3 BA / 10 Sleeps / 6 Beds / 2477 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: King with private bath
*Bedroom 2: King with private bath
*Bedroom 3: 2 Queens with adjacent hall bath
*Bedroom 4: Twin Bunk Bed connected to Queen Bedroom
*King (2), Queen size Beds (2), Twin Beds (2)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
-Awesome outdoor spaces
-Private community beach access
-Single family home in a quiet neighborhood
-Large garage for games and storage
-Parking: 3 vehicles max
-Beach access: only 3 blocks away!
-Large Propane grill
-Microwave and Toaster
-Coffee Maker (drip, and keurig)
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. We do offer trip insurance, a link to add it on to your trip will be sent after you book via email. Insurance is highly recommended, especially during hurricane season.
**Maximum Occupancy: 10 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
Thank you Kyle for your 5 Star Review! Turtle Time in Kure Beach is a great home and we are glad to hear you and your family had a wonderful vacation. Turtle Time has everything you need for an amazing vacation full of memories...that will last a life time. We enjoyed having all of you and can't wait for you to book again! Thank you!
Thank you Laney for your 5 Star Review of Turtle Time in Kure Beach. It is the perfect place! We are so glad you agree. We enjoyed having you and your family. Thank you!
Thank you for your review of Turtle Time! We are ecstatic to know that the home was the perfect place for you and your family to enjoy a relaxing getaway. It's great to hear that the cleanliness, space, location, and home equipment all contributed to a fun trip. We hope to have you back in the near future!
Thank you Patti for your 5 Star Review of Turtle Time. iTrip is delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed this beautiful home and that it had everything you needed for your stay. We could not agree with your more..what great amenities! We are excited to have you back again real soon! Thank you!
Thank you for staying with us, Pat and Val! We are happy to hear that "Turtle Time" was the perfect place for you and your family to enjoy a relaxing getaway. We're glad that all of the amenities were put to good use, and that you enjoyed the local hidden gems in Kure beach! We can't wait to have you back for your next adventure!