|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 Twin (2)|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Ocean Dunes Resort Property in Kure Beach with Indoor and Outdoor Pools, Tennis, Basketball & Fitness
Sand Castle is the perfect beachfront home for you to enjoy the morning sunrise with unobstructed views of the ocean. Rest and relax as these stunning panoramic ocean views await you in the popular Ocean Dunes community of Kure Beach. Sand Castle has just been updated with new flooring, appliances, counters, paint, furniture, cabinetry, fixtures, it’s basically a new condo for you to enjoy!
"Ocean Dunes" is a great destination for any month of the year. As part of Ocean Dunes amenities include: indoor and outdoor pools, a hot tub, fitness room, sauna, tennis courts and much more. This home is in a great location, near the aquarium, Ft. Fisher 4-wheel drive on beach, a short drive to shopping, Southport car ferry and great fishing at Federal Point.
Beach access is a very short walk from Sand Castle. This is a perfect oceanfront townhome at a great price for a beach vacation.
Address: 906 Pelican Ct Unit 906, Kure Beach, NC 28449
Condo: 2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6 / 3 Beds / 925 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: King Size Bed
*Bedroom 2: 2 twin beds
Pullout couch: Queen bed
*King (1), Queen size Beds (1), Full Beds (0), Twin beds (2)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=EYAhfLnAq8g
-Newly updated: appliances, paint, furniture, counters, and more!
-Parking: 2 parking spots
-Beach Access: Just a few steps away!
OCEAN DUNES COMMUNITY
-Community includes INDOOR AND OUTDOOR POOLS
-Hot tub and sauna
-and much more!
**Pool opens/closes due to COVID without notice, we do not guarantee the pool to be open during the time of your stay**
-Microwave and Toaster
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
***Sand Castle rents from Saturday to Saturday during the peak season and there is a 2-4 night minimum during the off season.***
***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
**Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Hello, Ryan! Thank you for your 5 star review. We are glad you and your family had a wonderful stay at Sand Castle with everything you needed, including easy access to the beach and lovely balcony views. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Brian, thank you for your 5 star review of Sand Castle. We are glad you found the home inviting when you first arrived and enjoyed our binder full of activities, restaurants and more to refer to during your stay. We will make a note about updating the exterior paint, but we are happy you still found the interior space comfortable. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Nicole! We are delighted you and your family had an amazing stay at Sand Castle and enjoyed the beach. What a fun trip for your son! Thank you for your patience with the electrician. We are sorry about that. Also, thank you for the feedback on updates to the home. We will definitely make a note of these. We would be happy to have you come back again anytime. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Ashley, we are so glad you loved your stay! Thank you for your 5 star review! I'm glad you enjoyed the location, decor, and furniture. Thank you for your review, we try to be as hospitable and accommodating as we can and we appreciate that you put that in your review. We would love to have you back again anytime. Thanks for tripping with iTrip
Hello, Tim! Wow, we are so happy you had a perfect stay at Sand Castle and had everything your family needed. It sounds like it was a wonderful trip for your son too! It was absolutely our pleasure to work with you. We would love to have you back again in the future. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!