|Bedroom #1 Queen|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Living Sleeping Combo #1 Sofa Queen|
Pleasure Island Place is a perfect condo for your next vacation. Take a dip in the pool, delight in the ocean view from the large balcony, or walk just outside your condo to a very close beach access. This warm and cozy home has all you need to enjoy your stay on the North End of Carolina Beach where you will enjoy the less crowded beaches and more opportunity to relax on that vacation you deserve.
There are 2 outdoor communal swimming pools at the Sunskipper condos. If you’re looking for a great place to relax, Pleasure Island Place is one of the best condos to take advantage of what Carolina Beach has to offer, don’t wait, book now!
Address: 1509 Carolina Beach Ave N E8, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Condo: 2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6 / 3 Beds / 872 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, full bath across the hall
*Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, full bath in suite
Pull out couch, Queen size, in the living room
*King (0), Queen size Beds (3), Full Beds (0), Twin beds (0)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
Layout: The first bedroom has a queen bed with a bath right across the hall. The second master bedroom has a queen bed, flat screen TV, and bathroom connected. The pullout couch is a comfy queen bed sofa in the living room.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=E6AyAQax28S
-OCEAN VIEWS (Please note: a new construction home is being built in front of the home. There will still be an ocean view)
-Community Pool! (seasonal)
-Dog friendly! (with $150 dog fee)
-LARGE PRIVATE DECK - outside seating!
-Large smart flat screen TV, DVD player, and BlueRay system
-Parking: 2 parking spots (parking passes are provided)
-Beach Access: Only 1 block away!
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
****Pool opens/closes as weather permits **We do not guarantee the pool to be open during the time of your stay** Pool may open or close due to COVID at any time
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property. There is no smoking allowed in or around this property, this includes vaping.
***There is no elevator at this property.
***This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME: A non-refundable Pet fee of $150 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. And for 2 Dogs the Pet Fee is $200. *Contact us about dog rules at the beach*
**Community pool is seasonal and opens/closes as weather permits
**Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Hello, Karin! Thank you for your 5 star review. We are glad you had a great visit to Carolina Beach and enjoyed your stay at Pleasure Island Place (with some of the best knives). That is wonderful your dogs could come along for a little vacation too! We hope to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Bridget! We are so glad you ended up booking a weekend getaway on a whim and had such a great time. We will make a note of the sofa bed mattress but are happy you still had a comfortable stay with easy access to the beach. Thank you for your review of Pleasure Island Place. It was our pleasure to work with you! We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Aaron! Thank you for your review of Pleasure Island Place. We apologize for the noise from nearby neighbors during your stay, but we are happy you still had a relaxing time and enjoyed the location. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you Josie for your 5 Star Review. Pleasure Island Place is a great condo in Carolina Beach and iTrip NC Beaches is glad you and your family were able to enjoy it. The view from the balcony is great and the proximity to the beach is perfect. We are also glad we were able to accommodate your requests in a timely manner. Thank you and we look forward to having you back again very soon.
Thank you Erin! Pleasure Island Place is a great condo on the North End of Carolina Beach and we at itrip are delighted to hear you had a great visit. Thank you and hope to have you back with your four legged friend real soon.