|Owner Suite King|
|Guest Bedroom Queen|
|Living area Sofa Queen|
Serenity At Carolina Beach is a chic Oceanfront condo with all the amenities to have an awesome vacation at the beach! Beautiful ocean views, large private deck, small community pool, upscale interior, close to downtown, gourmet kitchen, assigned parking and an easy walk to the beach. Serenity At Carolina Beach has it all.
Enjoy Ocean views from the main living area, dining area, kitchen and Owner Suite. The main living area and owner suite have sliding door access to the large private deck. The modern styled kitchen is well equipped with everything you need to make that gourmet meal. The bathrooms are designed with a unique wall covering called Beton Cire, a European decorative finish that provides not only a durable finish but an artistic look. Both bedrooms have high end mattresses for a great night's sleep so you are ready for the next day at the beach.
You will appreciate Serenity At Carolina Beach location with easy beach access, had a community splash pool on-site, 2 large assigned parking spots and very close to downtown Carolina Beach and it's Boardwalk.
Book soon, prime dates will not last! If you want the perfect condo with a great location this is the place for your next vacation
Address: 603 Carolina Beach Ave S 2D, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Condo: 2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6 / 3 Beds / 850 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: King
*Bedroom 2: Queen
*Bedroom 3: Pullout Couch.- Queen
*King (1), Queen size Beds (2)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=661drHjmfKx
-OCEAN FRONT CONDO
-Community Splash Pool (seasonal)
-Community Grilling area
-Parking: 2 spots
-Microwave and Toaster
-Coffee Maker (drip or Keurig)
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
**Community splash pool is seasonal and opens/closes as weather permits. **We do not guarantee the pool to be open during the time of your stay** Pool may open or close due to COVID, weather, or construction at any time. There will be no refund or discount if the pool is closed **
**Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org