|Owner Suite King|
|2nd Floor Queen|
|1st floor Queen|
|Bed/trundle Twin (2)|
Pirates Pier is great home for a vacation in the heart of Kure Beach. You will have an easy walk to restaurants, the Pier, and many beach access points. Pirates Pier is a luxury property with all the comforts of home. Granite counters, custom wood floors, tiled bathrooms, high end appliances and furnishings, Pirates Pier surrounds you with comfort.
Pirates Pier is a reverse plan home with the main living space on the top floor. There is a large deck just off the living room for views of downtown and the ocean. You can relax on the top deck with your morning coffee and watch the sunrise or enjoy cocktail later in the day after a big day on the beach. You will have your own private area in the backyard with a large grill and spacious seating area. It's a perfect place to relax with the family and the dog in the evening and discuss beach plans for the next day.
All bedrooms have new mattresses, plenty of space and modern décor. The owner suite is huge with a large walk-in closet, a private deck and a custom tiled bathroom. There is an elevator provided for easy access to all floors. The bottom floor has a game room with a large flat screen TV, comfortable seating and ping pong table, perfect place for the kids to relax when they’re not at the beach.
Centrally located, Pirates Pier allows for quick trips to Ft, Fisher Aquarium, downtown Carolina Beach Boardwalk, Southport Ferry, Ft. Fisher Recreation Area, Carolina Beach State Park and of course downtown Kure Beach and the seashore. If you want a home that has something for the entire family including the dog in a great location, Pirates Pier is the vacation home for you!
Address: 309 K Avenue Unit B, Kure Beach, NC 28449
Home: 4 BR / 3.5 BA / Sleeps 10 / 6 Beds / 0 Bunk Rooms / 1,830 sq ft.
- 1st Bedroom: King
- 2nd Bedroom: Queen
- Third Bedroom: Queen
- Fourth Bedroom: Trundle (twin)
-Pullout Couch (Queen)
*King (1), Queen size Beds (3), Full Beds (0), Twin beds (2)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=TRUpUDnbtMJ
-Parking: 2-3 spots are provided (depending on the size of the vehicle)
-Beach Access: 2 blocks away
-Beach chairs (not guranteed)
-Ping Pong table
-Coffee maker (regular & Keurig)
-Pack n play & High chair
-Internet & WIFI
-Bath Towels for each guest
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to guest use**
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. We do offer trip insurance, a link to add it on to your trip will be sent after you book via email. Insurance is highly recommended.
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
*****This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME (up to 40 pounds): A non-refundable Pet fee of $250 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. Contact us about additional dogs or the dog rules for the beach
*Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants: Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
*Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Thursday nights during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: www.pleasureisland.com
Rachel, thank you so much for the kind words and for leaving us a 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Pirates Pier. It is great to hear that everything was clean and that your communication with our team was stress-free. We appreciate you choosing to travel with us and we look forward to having you back soon!
Thank you for the review, Manij! We are happy to hear that you had a lovely time at Pirates Pier. It's great to know that the location, cleanliness, and nearby beach access made for a relaxing getaway. We appreciate you choosing iTrip for your special vacation and hope you will visit us again soon!
Patricia, thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your time at Pirates Pier. It's great to know that the kitchen, outdoor appliances, entertainment, and location all made for a fun time. And we agree, the local restaurants are a must! Thanks for booking your vacation with us, we hope to have you back in the future!
We appreciate your feedback, Carl! It's great to hear that you enjoyed the property and that the local attractions made for a fun time. We hope you will visit us again soon!
We're happy to hear you enjoyed your time at Pirates Pier, Christina! It's wonderful that you were able to enjoy being near the beach, and that our team was able to assist you throughout your stay. We're thrilled that you had such a great trip, and appreciate you choosing to book with us.
Thank you for reviewing your stay at 'Pirates Pier'! We are glad that the cleanliness, spaciousness, and close beach access made for a fun trip. It's great to hear that our team was able to assist you during your stay, and we hope you will come visit again soon!
We are so glad you and your family had such a positive experience celebrating your daughter's birthday! It's great to hear that the home was spacious enough for your group, and that everything was clean. Thank you for choosing iTrip to celebrate your special events, we hope to have you back again soon!
Thank you Lisa for your 5 Star Review of Pirates Pier. iTrip could not agree with you more! What a great place to stay. We are so thrilled that you and your girlfriends had a wonderful vacation. We look forward to having you back again. Thank you for tripping with itrip!
Thank you for your wonderful review of Pirates Pier! We are thrilled to hear that the property was accommodating and that the weather was perfect for your stay. Thank you for choosing iTrip for your Christmas vacation!