5% Off Spring Discount! Great for Large Group, Pets OK, Secluded Home, Grill & Outdoor Shower
When you’ve dreamed of that beach holiday don’t settle for standard second class accommodations, treat yourself! Tranquility Base is a Luxury Home with restful memory foam mattresses, superior linens, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with gas stove, equipped outdoor lounge area with plenty of seating, a large grill and many other features that are 1st class and uncommonly seen at a beach rental. Every bedroom has direct access to a deck with comfortable furniture and great views.
Not only will you find luxury at Tranquility Base but privacy and room to enjoy your surroundings. With 5 large decks, you can watch the wildlife in Ft. Fisher Park that borders the property, or have a relaxing dinner at one of the two 6 seat dining areas. Have a few friends over to enjoy all the space at Tranquility Base, there is parking for more than a few extra vehicles besides your own.
Don’t wait too long to reserve your stay, privacy, luxury and a short walk to Kure Beach in a home that accommodates up to 12 all at a reasonable price, there is nothing lacking when you book your Holiday at Tranquility Base. Don't forget rover, pets are welcome to enjoy the luxury at Tranquility Base too!
Location: 950 General Whiting Blvd, Kure Beach, NC 28449 ; less than 5 minute drive to Kure Beach Pier, less than 5 minute drive to Fort Fisher State Historic Site
Home: 4 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 12 / 8 Beds / 1 Bunk Rooms / 2,712 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: Master - King size bed with Large private bathroom (jacuzzi tub) (top floor)
*Bedroom 2: King Size Bed (top floor)
*Bedroom 3: 1 full size bed and a Bunk bed (2 twin size beds) (top floor)
*Bedroom 4: Queen Size Bed (main floor)
Two rollaway beds in the closet (twin size)
*King (2), Queen size Beds (1), Full Beds (1), Twin beds (4)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=uKE13DycDHu
-Outdoor Lounge Area! With hammock and cornhole!
-5 LARGE DECKS!
-Smart TV’s in each bedroom!
-Beach chairs (not guaranteed)
-Pet Friendly! (with dog fee)
-Parking: There are 5 parking spaces available
-Beach Access: The closest beach access is approximately a 3-5 minute walk
-Cornhole Game! (and other games!)
-Memory foam mattresses
-Microwave and Toaster
-Electric Kettle and French Press
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to prior guest use**
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property (that includes NO vaping)
***This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME: A non-refundable Pet fee of $250 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. 2 Dogs Pet Fee is $350
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. Insurance is highly recommended.
**Maximum Occupancy: 12 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
Security Alert: Please note that there are 3 Surveillance Cameras located on the exterior of the home and these cameras will not be activated during your stay. Although the cameras may be used to confirm arrival and departure of guests and will be activated once guests depart.
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a booklet and email we send out with recommendations
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend getting trip insurance. We partner with a great company called Rental Guardian and they offer a “cancel for any reason” policy or a “standard” policy. The standard policy can cover for illness, injury, death, job loss, hurricanes, and much more. We send out all the information about insurance after you book. You can add insurance up to 30 days before your trip.
Special addition: 60 day policy. If you cancel 60 days or more before your stay, you will get a refund less the cancellation fee of $350. If you cancel 60 days or less before your trip there is no refund unless someone else rebooks the same dates. Then you will just pay the cancellation fee of $350. Let me know if you have further questions about that
Cancellations: Cancellations must be in writing and received by Agent via the mailing address, fax number or email address, all of which are located within this Agreement. No REFUND will be given in the event of unforeseeable cancellations, unless expressly provided for herein. In the event of a cancellation by Tenant, Tenant shall receive a refund of all payments made by Tenant, less an administrative fee of $350, and any discounts/expenses required to re-rent the property, Travel Insurance Premium and any applicable taxes, if the Property is re-rented by Agent on the terms set forth herein. Refunds will be processed upon receipt of final payment of the new reservation. If the Property is not rerented on the terms set forth herein, Tenant will not be entitled to a refund of any rent payment made hereunder, and any unpaid rental amount, including taxes and all applicable fees stated on the Agreement, shall be due and payable to Agent. Tenant agrees to pay the balance due upon notice of cancellation.
Please don't hestitate to reach out about additional questions.
- Outside of Airbnb rules and restrictions, all guests will have to agree to the iTrip Vacations NC Beaches Vacation Rental Agreement
- Child / Family Friendly
- Registered Guests must be 25 years or age or older
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund
- Maximum Occupancy: Each property’s maximum occupancy is stated within the Agreement and located in the Property Description; If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and grounds for expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- No Student Groups, Weddings, or Parties
- No more than 4x Minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted
- Pets are not allowed in properties that are not Pet Friendly
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended.