|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Queen|
|Bedroom #4 Bunk Combo|
|1st Floor Living Space Sofa Queen|
Carolina Beachside is a newer, spacious home located in the heart of Pleasure Island, a great vacation spot fit for a group up to10. It is only a short 2 block walk from the beach. This duplex is equipped with everything that you need including, an extra living area to lounge around with a large flat screen TV, an elevator, outdoor tiki bar with grill and lounging, 4 porches, and more! The elevator makes hauling luggage, groceries, and transporting from one floor to the other very easy.
There is so much to do only minutes away. The Boardwalk is a great place to walk along the beach, shop all the local stores, and feast on delicious food. There are also many rental places on the island for beach supplies, surf boards, paddle boarding, bikes, kayaks, and more! Visit the NC Fort Fisher aquarium, a great place to check out and learn about the local wildlife. There are fireworks every week in the summer as well. The fun never ends when you vacation on Pleasure Island!
Address: 1615 Snapper Ln #2, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Townhome/Duplex: 4 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 10 / 4 Beds / 1 Bunk Room / 2,480 sq ft.
*Each bedroom has high-end memory foam mattresses*
*Bedroom 1 Master: King Size Bed, PRIVATE DECK (3rd floor)
*Bedroom 2: Queen Size Bed (full hall bath) (3rd floor)
*Bedroom 3: Queen Size Bed (hall bath) (2nd floor)
*Bedroom 4: Bunk bed, Full Size Bottom, Twin Size Top (hall bath) (1st floor)
*Queen Pull Out Sofa Bed, 1st Floor Living Space
*King (1), Queen size Beds (3), Full Beds (1), Twin Beds (1)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=DYGKxsFwqnF
Ground floor: Tiki Bar, hall closet
1st floor: Bunk room, laundry, lounge area, pullout couch, full hall bathroom
2nd floor: Bedroom 3, kitchen, living room, full hall bathroom
3rd floor: Master bedroom, Bedroom 2 with full hall bathroom
There are 4 porches offering great views of Carolina Beach and the ocean.
-Big Flat Screen Smart TVs, no cable
-Outdoor bar with GRILL, FIRE PIT, and fridge
-Parking: 2 vehicles
-Beach Access: This home is a 2 minute walk to the beach access on Alabama Avenue. Just up the road 0.1 mile off Snapper Lane.
-Tiki area with fire pit, grill, and outdoor lounging
-Big Screen Smart TVs, no cable
-Internet and WiFi
-Iron and Board
-Towels and Linens (beds are made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
**Maximum Occupancy: 10 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
Security Notice: This home has a doorbell security system with video and audio capabilities at the front door as well as exterior surveillance cameras.
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the a
Hello, Andrew! Thank you for your 5 star review of Carolina Beachside. We are happy you and the guys had plenty space and enjoyed the home and location. We hope to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you for your 5 star review on your recent stay at Carolina Beachside. We appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. Our cleaning staff has improved their cleaning procedures due to COVID. We will also make a note of the various items you listed to update for future guests. We understand these kept you from fully enjoying your stay, but we are very happy that you still found so many wonderful aspects of the home, including the easy access to the beach, the elevator, the space, everything in the kitchen and more. We hope you book with us again in the future. We manage other properties you may be interested in for next time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Wendy! We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Carolina Beachside. We would love to know more. We want to ensure you have a great stay, and we take pride in doing the best we can to fix any issues during your stay. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Nicole, we are so glad you had a wonderful time at Carolina Beachside. Thank you so much for saying that, we take pride in our communication skills and making sure our guests have the best vacation they possibly can. We would love to have you come back and stay at any of our properties. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you Cathy for the 5 Star Review! iTrip NC Beaches enjoyed having you and your family. Thank you!
Carolina Beachside is a great home and itrip is glad you all enjoyed it. This is a short walk to the beach and the amenities are awesome! Thank you for your feedback. Bikes would be great and we will add that to the wish list. Hope to have you all back real soon.
Thank you Matt! Carolina Beachside is a great home and itrip is delighted to hear that you and your family and friends enjoyed it. We enjoyed having you as well. Thank you and we hope to see you all back soon.
iTrip is glad to hear you had a great Holiday in the Carolinas. Carolina Beachside is a great home and we are glad you were able to enjoy it with your family. We hope to see you all back again soon. Happy New Year!
iTrip is glad to hear that you enjoyed Carolina Beachside. It is a great home and we are delighted that you and your family enjoyed your vacation. Looking forward to having you back again soon.
Itrip is delighted that you enjoyed Carolina Beachside. It’s a great place for sure. We are excited to have you back again real soon. Thank you!