|Bedroom #1 Full|
|Bedroom #2 Full|
|Bedroom #3 Queen|
|Living Sleeping Combo #1 Sofa Queen|
Loggerhead surf is a newly renovated cozy beach cottage, new to the rental market and has the right stuff to make your holiday at the beach enjoyable. Privacy of a single-family home, very close to the beach, and pet friendly. The property update has been a total remodel that includes new furnishings, kitchen appliances, bedding, bathroom fixtures, flooring, lighting, pretty much everything including new paint inside and out. Loggerhead Surf is very close to the beach access, just 1.5 blocks away, you can see the ocean from the property. The house is equipped with beach chairs and a wagon to make the trip to the ocean even easier!
Address: 309 F Avenue, Kure Beach, NC 28449
Cottage: 3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8 / 4 Beds / 1,086 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: 1 Full bed
*Bedroom 2: 1 Full bed
*Bedroom 3: 1 Queen, full private bathroom
*Living room: Pullout couch - Queen
Full bathroom in the hallway
*King (0), Queen size Beds (2), Full Beds (2), Twin beds (0)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Ed2ynjKPVdd
-BEACH CHAIRS AND BEACH WAGON
-Dog Friendly! (with a pet fee)
-Parking: There is room for 3 cars to park in the driveway
-Beach Access: Only 1.5 blocks away from the beach! You can see the access from the house!
-Wifi and Internet: SMART TV!
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
****SECURITY NOTICE*** This home has an entry light security system with video and audio capabilities at the front door
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
***This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME: A non-refundable Pet fee of $150 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. And for 2 Dogs the Pet Fee is $200.
Dog Rules: Carolina Beach allows dogs in the summer Apr. 1-Sep. 30 before 9am and after 5pm. Dogs must be on a leash. Dogs are not allowed between the hours of 9am and 5pm in the summer. Dogs are allowed all day in the off season from Oct. 1st to Mrch 31st. Dogs are allowed on the beach all day year round at Freeman Park and Fort Fisher. No dogs allowed in Kure beach in the summer season. Dogs are allowed on Kure Beach in the off season. (Fort Fisher is a short drive from this property, a great beach to take your dog in the summer season)
**Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Hello, Ellen! We are delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay at Loggerhead Surf and loved the location right on the beach. Thank you for your review. We would be happy to have you back any time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Kristie! Thank you for your review of Loggerhead Surf. We are so happy you had a comfortable, cozy stay and enjoyed the open floor plan. That is great the dogs had a little vacation too! We are sorry about the beach chairs and outdoor shower. We will make a note to upgrade the chairs and fix the outdoor shower for future guests. We would love to have you book with us again any time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, William! We are so glad you had a wonderful time at Loggerhead Surf with your family. Thank you for your 5 star review. We would be happy to have you return in the future. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Amanda! Thank you for your 5 star review of Loggerhead Surf. We are glad you had everything you needed during your stay. Also, it was our pleasure to work with you. We would love to have you return in the future. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!