Looking for a modern, beautifully furnished Kiawah Island villa located close to the beach, Night Heron Park and the golf, tennis & restaurant amenities of Kiawah Island Resort? Want to get away from it all with your family & friends? We invite you to stay at The Blue Pearl, a beautifully renovated villa in the Turtle Cove Villas community located within the East Beach Village. Located a 6 minute walk from the beach, The Blue Pearl puts you in a convenient location to take advantage of the outdoor perks of Kiawah Island but also provides you with bright, modern renovations and furnishings that will help you relax & unwind during your stay. This well appointed second floor villa overlooks a peaceful lagoon and provides its guests ample opportunity to observe Kiawah's wildlife. Surround yourself in the splendor of Kiawah Island's stunning natural beauty, which features rolling sand dunes, lush seaside forests, beautiful marshland and freshwater ponds. Be sure to check out Kamp Kiawah & nature programs for your kids, take a drive to nearby Charleston, SC and visit the tea plantation on Wadmalaw Island!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE BLUE PEARL (sleeps 6):
- King size bed with night stands and reading lamps
- Dresser with cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Private bathroom with his & her sinks, custom tiled walk-in shower and separate water closet
- Lagoon views and access to the screened porch
- Two full size beds with night stand and reading lamp
- Ceiling fan
- Bathroom with a shower/tub combo
- Lagoon views from living room, kitchen, dining area, master bedroom and screened porch.
- Screened porch off the living room with outdoor seating & table.
- Newly renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and custom cabinets.
- Open layout between the kitchen, living room & dining areas.
- Comfortable living room with vaulted ceilings, large sectional sofa, large screen cable TV and lots of natural light.
- Master suite with king size bed, cable TV and en suite bath with double sink vanity & tiled walk-in shower.
- Full sized washer & dryer in a hallway closet.
- Dishwasher, refrigerator, stove/oven, garbage disposal, microwave, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Free WIFI.
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
Guests enter The Blue Pearl by walking up a flight of exterior stairs to the second floor front door. Once you enter the newly renovated villa, you will find a clean, well-stocked galley-style kitchen with custom cabinets and stainless steel appliances; a dining area that comfortably seats 4 people (and 4 additional stools at the bar separating the kitchen & living room areas); a living room with cable TV, vaulted ceilings & spacious sectional; a screened porch with outdoor seating (accessible via the living room & master suite); the master suite with king size bed, cable TV and en suite bathroom; a guest bedroom with two full size beds; and a guest bathroom with a shower/tub combo. Laundry room is located in a hallway closet. Off-street parking on the parking lot for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT! This villa is a new property for iTrip Vacations, but has been previously listed as a vacation rental. We appreciate any private feedback as we want to make sure we are responsive to guests' needs.
Resort Pool Access not permitted with this rental.
As with each of our Charleston Beaches properties, this vacation home features a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for guests that includes shampoo, hair conditioner, make-up remover wipes, soap, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, laundry detergent & more. Freshly laundered linens and a set of 3 towels for each person is also included in the rental rate.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PETS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
Kiawah Business License BL011397-01-2019
Kiawah Island Accolades:
- No. 8 island in North America (Conde Nast 2015)
- Happiest Seaside Town (Coastal Living 2012)
- Top 10 beaches in America by Dr. Stephen Leatherman (aka Dr. Beach)
- #1 golf course (The Ocean Course) in the state of South Carolina 2016-2017 (Golf Digest)
- Five Star Award (Forbes Travel Guide 2016) and #18 Top Spa in the U.S. (Conde Nast Traveler 2014) for Kiawah Island Spa at The Sanctuary
- Best of Award of Excellence (Wine Spectator) for the Ocean Room
- Best Down Home Cookery (Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report) for Jasmine Porch
- One of only Five Forbes 4-star/AAA 4-diamond steakhouse in the U.S. for the Ocean Room
############## About our Properties ##############
Guests staying at Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack wine & treats!
* Amenity pack, containing individual sized soap, shampoos, conditioner, moisturizer and make up remover wipes.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge, trash bags and dishwasher liquid to get you going for your stay.
* All beds are made for you with freshly laundered linens.
Thank you Rob! So happy we could help! Glad you enjoyed your stay at The Blue Pearl! Thanks for the recommendation! Come back soon! Steven
Thank you Vivian! So happy we could help! The Blue Pearl is a beautiful condo and the porch is so nice! Thanks for the recommendation, come back again soon! Steven
Thank you! We're glad you had a fun stay! Steven
Thank you Jim! Glad you had a great stay! Come back soon! Steven
Thank you John! Glad you had a relaxing stay! Come back soon Steven
Thank you Karen! We're happy you had such a great time! Glad we could help! Steven
Thank you Emily! Glad you had a fun visit! Steven
Thank you Karen! Glad you had a great stay and that you liked that the villa was clean and ready for you!
Thank you Jan! LOVE LOVE LOVE this review!! Steven
Thank you! Glad you had a fun visit to both Kiawah and The Blue Pearl! Steven
Thank you! Steven
Thanks Deltoya! It was nice to meet you and glad we could help make it a great stay! Steven
We love those views too! The sun shines all day on this little spot of heaven!
Those lake views really are awesome!