|Master Bedroom Suite King|
|Guest Bedroom Queen (2)|
Ready for a relaxing beach getaway with ocean views and access to a community pool & sundeck? This oceanfront condo, with its incredible views of the Atlantic ocean, wide Wild Dunes Resort beach & the Seascape community pool area, is the perfect beach retreat for you and your family to soak up some sun, frolic in the community pool and jump the rolling ocean waves. Feel the ocean breezes on your face while you enjoy your meals, sip your morning coffee or devour a good book on our private, covered balcony. The rooms within this condo are all on one level -- there are no stairs within the unit after you take the community elevator (or public stairwell) to the second floor and walk into the front door. With an open floor plan layout between the living room, dining room and kitchen areas, Salty Sunrise provides its guests with plenty of opportunity to interact and enjoy one another's company while also having separate areas for individual down time. You could spend hours gazing at the ocean, sand dunes and swaying palmetto trees through the two arc windows in the living room. Make your reservation now for some quality rest & relaxation with your friends & family at Salty Sunrise!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR SALTY SUNRISE (sleeps 6):
- King bed with night stands & reading lamps
- Dresser with cable TV
- Sliding glass door access to private balcony overlooking the Seascape community pool and beach.
- En-suite bathroom with tiled walk-in shower and spacious, double-sink vanity.
- Two queen beds
- Night stand with reading lamp and armoire with cable TV.
- Bathroom with walk-in shower and vanity.
- Views of the Seascape community pool, sand dunes, spacious beach & sand dunes from the master bedroom, living room & private balcony.
- Use of the Seascape community pool, patio & beach access.
- Large, private balcony with high top dining table and a seating area.
- Spacious kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and plenty of counter & storage space space to prepare your meals.
- Open floor layout between the living room, kitchen and dining room areas.
- Dining room table seats 6.
- Free WIFI
- Private parking for 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your beach home and enter the front door with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- Non-smoking, please! This is a family friendly property. NO PETS ALLOWED
Guests enter Salty Sunrise by taking the building's elevator (or the community staircase) to the 2nd floor and entering the front door of the home. Once you enter the front door, you will find an entryway, which leads to the kitchen, dining & living room areas. The condo's guest bedroom and bathroom are located off of the kitchen and entryway areas. The condo's master bedroom suite is located off of the living room. You'll enjoy views of the ocean and the Seascape community pool from the living room, master bedroom and private balcony (that is accessible from both the master bedroom suite and the living room). There is a washing machine & dryer in the condo. Off-street parking for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
There may be construction in the resort during your stay.
Salty Sunrise is located within the Seascape residential community in the Wild Dunes Resort on Isle of Palms. Please be mindful of this residential character of the home during your stay. Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. The 6 person maximum occupancy is the maximum number of people that you may have in the unit at anytime during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times!
DUE TO COVID-19, SOME WILD DUNES RESORT AMENITIES MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE DURING YOUR STAY. WE DO NOT CONTROL AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE RESORT AMENITIES AND WILL NOT MAKE ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE ADJUSTMENTS BASED ON WHICH AMENITIES ARE AVAILABLE DURING YOUR STAY.
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher tabs.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
We really appreciate the review, Hopefully we will see you again in the future. Steven
Thank you, it's so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon. Steven
Thank you Stacie, it's so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon. Steven
We really appreciate the review Mary . It makes us extremely happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and it makes all of our hard work worth while! Hopefully we will see you again in the future. Thanks for the recommendation! Steven
Thank you, it's so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Thanks for the recommendation, come back soon! Steven
Thank you Justin, we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. See you next time. Steven
It is so great to hear about your stay, Natalie. Our vacation homes offer some of the most picturesque views that Charleston has to offer! Being close to the beach is something that every vacation should have, it’s even better when it is on your doorstep. Thanks for review. Steven.