|Master Bedroom King|
|Guest Bedroom Full (2)|
Looking for a modern, beautifully furnished Kiawah Island villa located close to the beach, Night Heron Park and the golf, tennis & restaurant amenities of Kiawah Island Resort? Want to get away from it all with your family & friends? We invite you to stay at The Blue Pearl, a beautifully renovated villa in the Turtle Cove Villas community located within the East Beach Village. Located a short walk from the beach, The Blue Pearl puts you in a convenient location to take advantage of the outdoor perks of Kiawah Island but also provides you with bright, modern renovations and furnishings that will help you relax & unwind during your stay. This well appointed second floor villa overlooks a peaceful lagoon and provides its guests ample opportunity to observe Kiawah's wildlife. Surround yourself in the splendor of Kiawah Island's stunning natural beauty, which features rolling sand dunes, lush seaside forests, beautiful marshland and freshwater ponds. Be sure to check out Kamp Kiawah & nature programs for your kids, take a drive to nearby Charleston, SC and visit the tea plantation on Wadmalaw Island!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE BLUE PEARL (sleeps 6):
- King size bed with night stands and reading lamps
- Dresser with smart TV
- Ceiling fan
- Private bathroom with his & her sinks, custom tiled walk-in shower and separate water closet
- Lagoon views and access to the screened porch
- Two full size beds with night stand and reading lamp
- Ceiling fan
- Bathroom with a shower/tub combo
- Lagoon views from living room, kitchen, dining area, master bedroom and screened porch.
- Screened porch off the living room with outdoor seating & table.
- Newly renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and custom cabinets.
- Open layout between the kitchen, living room & dining areas.
- Comfortable living room with vaulted ceilings, large sectional sofa, large screen smart TV and lots of natural light.
- Master suite with king size bed, smart TV and en suite bath with double sink vanity & tiled walk-in shower.
- Full sized washer & dryer in a hallway closet.
- Dishwasher, refrigerator, stove/oven, garbage disposal, microwave, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Free WIFI.
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
Guests enter The Blue Pearl by walking up a flight of exterior stairs to the second floor front door. Once you enter the newly renovated villa, you will find a clean, well-stocked galley-style kitchen with custom cabinets and stainless steel appliances; a dining area that comfortably seats 4 people (and 4 additional stools at the bar separating the kitchen & living room areas); a living room with smart TV, vaulted ceilings & spacious sectional; a screened porch with outdoor seating (accessible via the living room & master suite); the master suite with king size bed, smart TV and en suite bathroom; a guest bedroom with two full size beds; and a guest bathroom with a shower/tub combo. Laundry room is located in a hallway closet. Off-street parking on the parking lot for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
Resort Pool Access not permitted with this rental.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PETS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
Kiawah Business License RBL21-000073
Kiawah Island Accolades:
- No. 8 island in North America (Conde Nast 2015)
- Happiest Seaside Town (Coastal Living 2012)
- Top 10 beaches in America by Dr. Stephen Leatherman (aka Dr. Beach)
- #1 golf course (The Ocean Course) in the state of South Carolina 2016-2017 (Golf Digest)
- Five Star Award (Forbes Travel Guide 2016) and #18 Top Spa in the U.S. (Conde Nast Traveler 2014) for Kiawah Island Spa at The Sanctuary
- Best of Award of Excellence (Wine Spectator) for the Ocean Room
- Best Down Home Cookery (Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report) for Jasmine Porch
- One of only Five Forbes 4-star/AAA 4-diamond steakhouse in the U.S. for the Ocean Room
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge, dishwasher tabs and laundry detergent. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
Thank you Casey, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay, sorry about the weather. Come back and stay again soon. Steven
Thank you for the kind review Cristen, we take pride in the cleanliness of our homes, thanks for letting us know, we will pass on the good news to our cleaning team! Come back and stay again soon. Steven
Thank you Ashley, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay at The Blue Pearl. The screened porch is the best place to chill out! Thank you for your comments. Come back and stay again soon! Steven
Thank you Sarah, so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at The Blue Pearl, Kiawah Island is such a peaceful place to be! See you next time! Steven
Thank you Sharon, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at The Blue Pearl. we love observing the wildlife from the comfort of the screened porch!! Come back again soon. Steven
Thank you Carlos, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at The Blue Pearl. We are so happy to hear that you really made use of this great condo, the porch is amazing for a morning coffee! Come back and stay again soon. Steven
Thank you Janice! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at The Blue Pearl, it sounds like it was a great fit for your group! The screened porch is a great feature of this home, perfect for spotting local wildlife! Come back and stay again soon. Steven
Thank you Mallory! Come back again soon! Steven
Thank you Nicholas! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at The Blue Pearl. Sorry to hear that the weather was bad for your time on Kiawah Island. Come back again soon! Steven
Thank you Ashley! So glad you enjoyed your stay at The Blue Pearl, the location is perfect for a beach vacation! Thank you for the feedback, come back and stay again soon. Steven
Thank you Matthew! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at The Blue Pearl! Come back and stay again soon! Steven
Thank you Deanna, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at The Blue Pearl! The porch is one of the best feature of this home, it's such a great place to hang out and relax. So glad that you found the beds comfortable, we do get a lot of compliments on them. Come back and stay again soon! Steven
Thank you for the kind review Emily! So glad you enjoyed your stay at The Blue Pearl! We are happy we could help! Come back and stay again soon! Steven
Thank you Cheri! Glad you enjoyed your stay at The Blue Pearl, it's a great condo! Come back soon! Steven
Thank you Kathy! Glad you enjoyed your stay at The Blue Pearl, see you next time! Steven
Thank you! We’re delighted you had a great time. Steven
Thank you Margarita! Glad you enjoyed your stay, we are happy to help! Steven
Thank you Rob! So happy we could help! Glad you enjoyed your stay at The Blue Pearl! Thanks for the recommendation! Come back soon! Steven
Thank you Vivian! So happy we could help! The Blue Pearl is a beautiful condo and the porch is so nice! Thanks for the recommendation, come back again soon! Steven
Thank you! We're glad you had a fun stay! Steven
Thank you Jim! Glad you had a great stay! Come back soon! Steven
Thank you John! Glad you had a relaxing stay! Come back soon Steven
Thank you Karen! We're happy you had such a great time! Glad we could help! Steven
Thank you Emily! Glad you had a fun visit! Steven
Thank you Karen! Glad you had a great stay and that you liked that the villa was clean and ready for you!
Thank you Jan! LOVE LOVE LOVE this review!! Steven
Thank you! Glad you had a fun visit to both Kiawah and The Blue Pearl! Steven
Thank you! Steven
Thanks Deltoya! It was nice to meet you and glad we could help make it a great stay! Steven
We love those views too! The sun shines all day on this little spot of heaven!
Those lake views really are awesome!