Looking for a relaxing & comfortable Kiawah Island vacation home that sleeps 7 people, is a 10 minute walk to the beach has access to a community pool and boat dock? Then Sprigg's Shack in Inlet Cove on Kiawah Island is for you!
With a 5 minute walk to the Inlet Cove community pool amenities and a 10 minute walk to the beach, Sprigg's Shack is a wonderful vacation getaway for families & friends. This elevated home sits next to a tidal creek and is surrounded by the beautiful Kiawah Island woods. Guests walk up the exterior steps of the home from the driveway to the front porch and enter the front door into the dining room & living room areas. Brand new hardwood floors have been installed in the dining room, living room and kitchen. New carpet has been installed in all 3 bedrooms, which are located off the living room & dining room area of the home. Guests can also unwind on the screened-in porch that is separated from the living room area by a sliding glass door. There is a gas BBQ grill on the elevated balcony.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 7):
- King size bed
- Night stands
- Reading lamps
- En-suite bathroom with tub & shower
- Sliding door access to the balcony that overlooks the tidal creek
- Queen size bed
- Night stands
- Reading lamps
- Full size bed and a twin size bed
- Night stand
- Reading lamps
-10 minute walk to the beach
- Access to the Inlet Cove community pool, boat dock & kayak launch (Pool closes Dec 1 and re-opens in spring)
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Two dining tables (one in the kitchen and one in the dining room)
- Screened-in porch overlooking the tidal creek behind the home
- Gas grill
- Outdoor table & chairs on screened-in porch
- TV with cable -- you are also welcome to bring a Fire TV stick for streaming
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
- Please note that the fireplace is not available for guest use.
Inlet Cove is a gated community on Kiawah Island near the restaurants & shopping in Freshfields Village and Bohicket Marina. Guests at Sprigg's Shack will also receive gate passes to access the restaurants, golf, tennis & shopping on Kiawah Island. Parking for up to 5 cars on the driveway is included in the rental rate.
Fish, grill, swim, boat, kayak, walk, bike, watch sunsets from the dock or just relax. The choice is yours!
As with each of our Charleston Beaches properties, this vacation home features a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for guests that includes shampoo, hair conditioner, make-up remover wipes, soap, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, laundry detergent & more. Freshly laundered linens and a set of towels for each person is also included in the rental rate.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
Kiawah License: RBL011245-01-2019
Kiawah Island Accolades:
- No. 8 island in North America (Conde Nast 2015)
- Happiest Seaside Town (Coastal Living 2012)
- Top 10 beaches in America by Dr. Stephen Leatherman (aka Dr. Beach)
- #1 golf course (The Ocean Course) in the state of South Carolina 2016-2017 (Golf Digest)
- Five Star Award (Forbes Travel Guide 2016) and #18 Top Spa in the U.S. (Conde Nast Traveler 2014) for Kiawah Island Spa at The Sanctuary
- Best of Award of Excellence (Wine Spectator) for the Ocean Room
- Best Down Home Cookery (Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report) for Jasmine Porch
- One of only Five Forbes 4-star/AAA 4-diamond steakhouse in the U.S. for the Ocean Room
* Voted #1 city in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
* Voted World's Best City in 2016 by readers of Travel+Leisure magazine
* Voted Best Food City in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
############## About Our Properties ##############
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack -- we know you're tired when you arrive so enjoy these treats on us!
* Amenity pack, containing individual sized soap, shampoos, conditioner, moisturizer and make up remover wipes.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet rolls, dish soap, scrubber and dishwasher liquid to get you going for your stay.
* All beds are ready made for you with towels laid out so you can start your vacation as soon as you step in the door.
So go ahead help yourself to a glass of something from the welcome pack ;)
Book this amazing property now!
Thank you Jeff! We're delighted the Xie family enjoyed Sprigg's so much! Steven
Thank you Crystal. We’d love to welcome you back to Sprigg’s Shack anytime! Steven
Thank you for sharing Angela! We're so excited your family got to see the manatee and the dolphins strand feeding as well as all the other wildlife adventures. What a treat!
Thank you Eric. We're happy to hear you had a great time at Sprigg's Shack! We appreciate the feedback and we're happy to report the condensation issue in the bathroom has been fixed!
Thank you! Sprigg's shack is a great place to visit to get back to nature!
Thank you Rhonda! We are so happy you found peace and serenity at Sprigg's Shack! We're happy to see your children made the most of it too! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Thank you Elizabeth! We're glad you like the location of Sprigg's Shack too. The boat dock makes it so easy to get in or on the water. Steven
Thank you Margaret! We really appreciate the feedback and love that we made your favorite list! Woo Hoo! We hope you got some great photos on Wadmalaw! Please come back and visit again soon. Steven