Ocean House 1802
Ocean House 1802 is a two-bedroom, two-bath condo with gorgeous Gulf-front views on the 8th floor of building 1.
Click Here For Aerial Footage of this Property!
• Balcony can be accessed from the living room and primary bedroom.
• Tile floors are throughout the unit.
• Fully equipped, completely renovated kitchen. The dining area seats six with two additional bar stools.
• Washer and dryer in the unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper
• Primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV.
• Second bedroom has a queen-size bed with a TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Balcony, Beach, Beach Front, Boardwalk, Cable, Clothes Dryer, Coffee Maker, Communal Pool, Covered Patio, Dishwasher, DVD, Deeded Beach Access, Disinfected, Elevator, Enhanced Cleaning, Gazebo, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Kitchen, Laundry, Microwave, Picnic Area, Pool Restrooms, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Self Check-In, Sundeck, TV, VCR, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer, Water View, Zero Entry Outdoor Pool (heated in winter)
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest are required to purchase parking passes from security upon arrival - $30.00 each, per week, limit 2. Cash only accepted. Parking passes are $30 each per month for Winter monthly reservations.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579