Good Winds is a roomy four-bedroom, three-bath home located on West Beach. From the moment you step onto the expansive front deck and feel the warm Gulf sunshine on your face, to the first step into the spacious living room bathed in natural light, you'll know this is the house for you!
• Access to front and back porch from the main living area and both bedrooms on the second floor have access to the upper front porch.
• Kitchen and dining areas are tiled while the rest of the first floor features wood floors, and the second floor is carpeted.
• Fully equipped kitchen. The dining area seats six, with three additional bar stools.
• Washer and dryer inside the home
• Living room has a sofa sleeper
• Primary bedroom (located on second level) has a king-size bed with a TV, sitting area, and a jacuzzi tub.
• Second bedroom (located on second level) has a queen-size bed and a twin over full bunk with a TV *Children six years or younger should not be permitted on the top bunk.
• Third bedroom (located on first level) has a bunk with full on bottom, twin on top and a TV *Children six years or younger should not be permitted on the top bunk.
• Fourth bedroom (located on first level) has a twin bed and a twin bunk bed with a TV *Children six years or younger should not be permitted on the top bunk.
• Located 1/2 mile from public beach access
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Beach Access Nearby, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Private Porch, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• There is ample covered parking underneath the house and an outside shower.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
To purchase a vacation home like this one, Shelley Arant with Remax of Gulf Shores
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579