**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
**Please note that due to damages during Hurricane Sally, we cannot guarantee that all complex amenities are operable. Also, there may be ongoing construction at the complex as most of our area received major damages. Unfortunately, we do not have control over the construction. There will be no discounts for construction.
Crystal Shores West 303 is a two-bedroom, two-bath, condo with incredible Gulf-front views on the 3rd floor.
*** STARTING OCTOBER 12TH, ELEVATOR WORK BEGINS. ONLY ONE ELEVATOR WILL BE IN SERVICE AT A TIME AS THE ELECTRONICS ARE UPGRADED IN THE OTHER. THIS PROJECT SHOULD BE COMPLETED IN MARCH OF 2021 WHEN BOTH ELEVATORS WILL BE IN SERVICE. SUBJECT TO CHANGE ***
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• Carpet in the living room and bedrooms and the remainder of the unit features ceramic tile.
• Fully equipped kitchen. The dining area seats six with two additional bar stools.
• Washer and dryer in the unit
• Living room has a new sofa sleeper
• Master bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV.
• Second bedroom has a queen-size bed with a TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Onsite Game Room, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Sundeck, TV, Washer/Dryer, Zero Entry Pool
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
**No RVs or trailers
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again.
Thanks so much for your recent stay with us. We appreciate your valuable feedback and will certainly evaluate everything you mention. We look forward to seeing you again soon ~
YAY! We are so excited that you enjoyed your trip so much! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!!
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. We are terribly sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied. We wish you had let us know while you were still here so that we could have addressed your concerns. We will certainly take a look at the issues you mentioned. We appreciate your valuable feedback.
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We love repeat guests and we're thrilled to have you back. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are glad that you found it to be clean and that you enjoyed the location. We are sorry to hear about your frustrations. We appreciate your valuable feedback and will take it into consideration.
Thank you for your stay with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!