|Primary Bedroom King|
|Second Bedroom Queen|
|Third Bedroom Twin (2)|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
***The pool and spa will be closed for repairs from 11/21/22 to 12/23/22. ***
Completely remodeled as of March 2022!!
Crystal Shores West 1101 is a three-bedroom, three-bath condo with incredible Gulf-front views on the east corner of the 11th floor and panoramic views from every room!
• Access to the large balcony is from the living room and primary bedroom.
• Tile flooring in the kitchen, living area and primary bedroom and carpet in the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms..
• Fully equipped kitchen. The dining table seats six with three additional bar stools at the bar.
• Full size washer and dryer are inside the unit.
• The living room has a sofa sleeper with a ceiling fan and a 65" wall mounted Smart TV.
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a 55" Smart TV and a ceiling fan.
• The second bedroom has a queen-size bed with a TV and a ceiling fan and beautiful panoramic views.
• The third bedroom has two twin-size beds with a TV and a ceiling fan and beautiful views of the lagoon.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Onsite Game Room, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Sundeck, TV, Washer/Dryer, Zero Entry Pool
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
**No RVs or trailers
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal