PLEASE READ: Beach access at this specific property is currently closed. The advertised rental rate on this property has already been discounted to reflect the inconvenience.
Blue Paradise is a new two-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bath cottage located directly across the street from the beach. This unit is one of 16 other units at an adorable community, The Cottages at Lagoon Pass.
• Access to the balcony from the dining room
• Durable vinyl flooring throughout
• Beautiful kitchen that is fully equipped with everything that you will need including a Keurig. The dining area seats six with four additional bar stools.
• Stackable washer and dryer
• Living room has a sofa sleeper
• Half bath available downstairs. The two full bathrooms are upstairs.
• Primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV/DVD
• Primary bathroom has a stand-up shower
• Second bedroom has two twin beds and a TV
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Complex is located on the Lagoon with a pier and dock
• Boat slips are available on a first come first serve basis
• Amenities: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Big Screen TV, BluRay Player, Boat trailer parking available, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/ Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite or Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
To purchase a vacation home like this one, Karen Russo with Remax of Gulf Shores or click here to see properties for sale.
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579