“Unplugged” is an adorable three-bedroom, two-bath lagoon-front home located in the heart of Gulf Shores. This is a newly redecorated home, that kept the perfect amount of the original rustic beach-cottage charm to remind you of simpler days. It will truly inspire you to “unplug” and recharge!
This spacious home comfortably sleeps 12 and is ideal for families or groups. It is thoughtfully designed with designated, kid-friendly areas, complete with a playpen and high chair for your use. The house has a covered boat dock for your use, ideal for a small boat or kayak. Under the house, you will find plenty of space for playing, a covered entertaining area, complete with an old-style open fire stone oven, and a brand new sandy beach area! Yes, your very own private beach! Additionally, there is brand new patio furniture and a new outdoor shower. Imagine carefree nights, relaxing outside at sunset, fishing from the bank, while cooking your own fresh seafood catch in the open fire oven.
“Unplugged” offers the perfect location, just a quick walk across the street from the beach and a short ½ mile from The Hangout. It is convenient to shopping, dining, and entertainment. As a bonus, it is also directly across the street from Pier 33, the oldest general store in Gulf Shores, which still family-owned and operated today.
• Access to the large balcony overlooking the lagoon from the living room
• Tile/hard surface flooring is throughout the home
• Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove. The dining room table seats six and has four additional stools.
• Full-size washer and dryer inside the home
• The living room has a 55" TV/DVD
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV/DVD
• The second bedroom has a queen-size bed with a TV
• The third bedroom (located upstairs) has two queen-size beds with a TV/DVD
• The bonus room (located off of the 3rd bedroom, upstairs) has two twin day beds, each with a twin trundle.
• Large covered area under the house that has a stone fireplace for grilling. This space is perfect for families and includes a picnic table and plenty of seating.
• Access for your small boat to be docked
• Outdoor shower
• Satellite and wireless internet access is provided
• Maximum of four cars allowed. No access to park inside the garage.
• Minimum age to rent is 25
PLEASE NOTE: Some features of the home are NOT available for guest use. These include:
- Living room fireplace
No long waits at check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
To purchase a vacation home like this one, Van McAlister with McAlister Realty LLC or click here to see properties for sale.
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579