We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
“Unplugged” is an adorable three bedroom, two bath lagoon-front home located in the heart of Gulf Shores. This is a newly redecorated home, that kept the perfect amount of the original rustic beach-cottage charm to remind you of simpler days. It will truly inspire you to “unplug” and recharge!
This spacious home comfortably sleeps 12 and is ideal for families or groups. It is thoughtfully designed with designated, kid-friendly areas, complete with a playpen and high chair for your use. The house has a covered boat dock for your use, ideal for a small boat or kayak. Under the house, you will find plenty of space for playing, a covered entertaining area, complete with an old-style open fire stone oven and a brand new sandy beach area! Yes, your very own private beach! Additionally, there is brand new patio furniture and a new outdoor shower. Imagine carefree nights, relaxing outside at sunset, fishing from the bank, while cooking your own fresh seafood catch in the open fire oven.
“Unplugged” offers the perfect location, just a quick walk across the street from the beach and a short ½ mile from The Hangout. It is convenient to shopping, dining, and entertainment. As a bonus, it is also directly across the street from Pier 33, the oldest general store in Gulf Shores, which still family owned and operated today.
• Access to the large balcony overlooking the lagoon from the living room
• Tile/hard surface flooring throughout the home
• Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, dining room table that seats six with four additional stools
• Full-size washer and dryer
• Living room has a sofa sleeper with a 55" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Satellite and wireless internet access is provided
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 32" flat screen TV/DVD
• Second bedroom has a set of bunk beds with twin on top and full on bottom with a twin trundle a 25" TV
• Third bedroom (located upstairs) has two queen size beds with a 32" TV/DVD
• One bathroom located downstairs and one available upstairs
• Large covered area under the house that has a stone fireplace for grilling. This space is perfect for families and includes a picnic table and plenty of seating.
• Access for your small boat to be docked
• Outdoor shower available
Click Here For a Virtual Tour of this Property! • Maximum of four cars allowed. No access to park inside the garage.
• Minimum age to rent is 25
PLEASE NOTE: Some features of the home are NOT available for guest use. These include:
- Upstairs balcony off of bedroom
- Living room fireplace
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation home like this one, Van McAlister with McAlister Realty LLC or click here to see properties for sale.
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Eugenia - Thank you so much for your recent stay with us at Unplugged! We are thrilled that you all enjoyed it so much! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!