We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• Carpet througout unit except in the kitchen and bathrooms.
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining room table that seats four, with two additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a queen size sofa sleeper and a 42" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a king sized bed with a 32" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Second bedroom has a queen size bed with a 27" flat screen TV.
• Third bedroom has two twin beds with a 19" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Enclosed Balcony, Fitness Center, Free Parking, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Indoor Pool, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Onsite Game Room, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Stereo, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with lock box onsite!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Michael Broussard with Avast Realty LLC or click here to see properties for sale.
Pearl - Thank you so much for your recent stay! While we wish every stay was problem-free, unfortunately that isn't always the case. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to immediately rectify the construction issue for you. We are glad that you still enjoyed your visit. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Hi! Wow - a 10 hour trip with 4 teens!! Kudos to you! Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled that the condo was perfect and spacious enough for you! While we wish every guest's stay was problem free, unfortunately this isn't always the case. Thank you so much for understanding this and allowing us to rectify it immediately. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! So nice to hear you enjoyed everything but the gnats. In our area they are very common certain times of the year. I only wished you had let us know, we can’t prevent them but we can offer assistance with them. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! The unit is spacious and the opened floor plan that includes the enclosed balcony area offers certain advantages. Nice to hear you found the unit neat and tidy. This unit is conveniently located to local island favorites while supplies may be 1.5 miles away other items are within walking distance. We try to make sure that the units offer all of the comforts of home. The local seafood is excellent, whether you are dinning out or cooking in. It is an older complex but very well maintained by their onsite management team. The carts/trolley location is just inside the stair well door for your convenience. No one has ever mentioned the hot water heater so I will have that evaluated for future guest. We appreciate the feedback! We value input from all of our guests.