We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from the living room, master bedroom, and third bedroom.
• Carpet in the bedrooms only.
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining room table that seats six, with 4 additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a 50" flat screen TV/BluRay.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed and a 32" flat screen TV/BluRay.
• Second bedroom has bunk bed with a twin on top and full on bottom and 32" flat screen TV/BluRay.
• Third bedroom has a queen size bed with a 27" flat screen TV/BluRay. This room also has a small balcony with patio furniture.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, ATM, Basketball Court, Beach Volleyball Court, BluRay Player, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Corn Hole, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Giant Chess, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
• Clubhouse fee amenities include Beach-front Community Pool (Including a bar/grill plus entertainment for the kids in the summer season), Complimentary Morning Coffee, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Onsite Arcade, Sauna, Snack Bar, Spa (additional per service fees will apply), Steam Room, Tennis Courts, Towel Service
**There is a $46/day/unit fee (up to $238 for 7 days) to use the clubhouse amenities (payable directly to the Beach Club.)
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Andrew Hart with Remax of Gulf Shores
Susan - Thank you so much for your recent stay with us in Beach Club D-1201! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Jason - Thank you so much for your rent stay at Beach Club D-1201! We are so glad you came back again and happy that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Jeffery - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We were thrilled to have you at the Beach Club recently. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Katie - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are so glad you enjoyed Beach Club D-1201 overall, although we are sorry to hear that the condo didn't quite live up to your expectations. And while we wish every guest's stay was problem free, unfortunately this isn't always the case. We appreciate you understanding this and allowing us to rectify the hot water heater issue immediately. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Sandra - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled that you found the condo to be spacious and clean. We so wish you would have let us know about the issues you experienced while you were there, so that we would have had an opportunity to address them for you immediately. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Hi Kansas Family! Thank you so much for your recent stay at Beach Club D-1201! We are so glad that you had such an amazing time. That is really an incredible property with all that you could want in a vacation!! We are so glad your booking and check in process was smooth. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! It certainly is a nice corner unit with a beautiful view. I apologize for the key card issue! I know how frustrating it must have been for you! We will strive in the future to have this rectified to the best of our ability. We appreciate your feedback and value your input.
Thank you for your recent stay! So nice to hear the condo was awesome. The balcony view is spectacular from this unit. Hair dryers are not listed on our inventory as a requirement. While hotels/motels generally provide them; not all units have them available for guest to use. It is certainly handy having that Dollar General located down the street. Fort Morgan area is not known for its shopping or nightlife, however it is such a peaceful family friendly area. The Internet is provided throughout the complex, and can be sporadic; gladly you were able to enjoy other things. We love to hear our guest speak of returning. We appreciate your feedback and value your input!