At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
**Please note that due to damages during Hurricane Sally, we cannot guarantee that all complex amenities are operable.
Faxo's Retreat is a three-bedroom, two-bathroom home located just a block from the Gulf of Mexico on a large Little Lagoon front lot. Approximately 1.3 miles west of Hwy. 59. Private pool and kiddie pool overlooking Little Lagoon.
*Due to damages from Hurricane Sally, the pier is unusable at this time until further notice.
PET FRIENDLY-two dogs 35 lbs or less will be allowed in this unit. If you are bringing a pet, please let us know and there will be a $150, non-refundable cleaning fee added to your stay. If any additional cleaning is needed, this will be billed to your credit card.
• Enjoy your morning coffee or relaxing on the large lagoon-side balcony for the sunset. There is even a covered patio underneath the home for those steamy summer evenings.
• Fully equipped kitchen complete with granite counters and stainless appliances. The dining area has seating for six and four bar stools for additional seating.
• The living area has a large comfy sectional that pulls out into a sofa sleeper.
• The master bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV and balcony access.
• First guest room has a king-size bed and balcony access.
• Second guest room features two sets of twin-size bunk beds.
• Bonus room has two twin-size day beds with plenty of natural lighting, balcony access, and a beautiful view of Little Lagoon.
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, Dock, DVD, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Covered patio, TV, Washer/Dryer, Private Pool, Kiddie Pool
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Minimum age to rent is 25
***ROOM UNDERNEATH HOUSE IS NOT ACCESSIBLE***
Come relax a while, you'll never want to leave!
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seaso
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are thrilled that the property provided everything you need. We have had the hot water issue resolved since you left so there shouldn't be any more problems with it. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.