We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
The Beach Club A-1010 is a three bedroom, 3.5 bath condo with incredible Gulf-front views from the 10th floor of Avalon tower.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• Carpet in the living room and bedrooms.
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining room table that seats six, with 3 additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a 42" flat screen TV/BluRay.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 36" flat screen TV/BluRay.
• Second bedroom has a queen size bed with a 20" flat screen TV/BluRay.
• Third bedroom has two twin size beds with a 22" flat screen TV/BluRay.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, ATM, Basketball Court, Beach Volleyball Court, BluRay Player, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Corn Hole, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Giant Chess, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
• Clubhouse fee amenities include Beach-front Community Pool (Including a bar/grill plus entertainment for the kids in the summer season), Complimentary Morning Coffee, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Onsite Arcade, Sauna, Snack Bar, Spa (additional per service fees will apply), Steam Room, Tennis Courts, Towel Service
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
**There is a $46/day/unit fee (up to $238 for 7 days) to use the clubhouse amenities (payable directly to the Beach Club.)
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Chuck Norwood with Remax of Gulf Shores
Deborah - Thank you so much for your recent stay at Beach Club A-1010! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it. We would have loved for you to let us know that you were having issues with the app so that we could have addressed it for you! Please let us know next time! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Amy - Thank you so much for your recent stay at Beach Club A-1010! We are so glad you enjoyed your visit to Fort Morgan and had a great week! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Joe - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled that you enjoyed Beach Club A-1010 so much! Someone from our reservation team will reach out to you about your stay next year. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! So nice to hear you enjoyed the unit. Now that we are aware the cookware needs to be evaluated and the silverware is sparse we will access for replacement. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! So nice to hear the girl’s weekend was a success. The view is breath taking from the unit. We would have gladly taken care of the much needed items for your stay had we known. Now that we are aware a kitchen inventory will be completed and the necessary items put into place. I encourage you in the future to let us know about issues with neighbors. While we are limited to what can be done we can always file a grievance for documentation. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay. We will evaluate the kitchen items needed and also check on the bed size as it is listed in the inventory as a queen. The Beach Club certainly is a fabulous resort and very family friendly. So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and possibly returning in the future. We value our guest and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! The unit does boast a beautiful balcony view. Nice to hear it was stocked with everything that you needed. The resort is an excellent complex; they are always working to maintain that pristine presences. There are a few restaurants out in the area, however not on every corner such as in town. It is very specific in your check in instructions the things that you need to bring with you. Housekeeping is not permitted to leave items in the unit from previous guests. To the best of our ability this process helps us maintain a safe and germ free environment for your our guest. We appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! Nice to hear you enjoyed your stay. We strive to meet our guest needs. According to our inventory it is a queen bed however I will have that re-evaluated for accuracy. We value all input from out guest.