Yellow Belle on Avenue L
Walk to Beach and Pleasure Pier|Centrally Located|Deck|Off Street Parking|Fenced Yard|Pets Welcome
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Looking for an elegant, comfortable home to serve as the home base for your family's upcoming adventures on Galveston Island?
Yellow Belle, located in a historic district, is a beautiful 3 bedroom home situated a mere 10 minute walk to the beach.
You'll feel your stress levels melt away as drive across the Causeway onto the Island. Spend a soothing afternoon at a local spa, play a round of golf, take tennis lessons with a pro or read a book in a lounge chair on the beach.
This wonderful vacation home will not be available for long. Reserve some time for quality rest & relaxation with your friends & family and book this tranquil, relaxing & serene vacation home now!
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 7 / 5 Beds / 1,842 sq ft.
Primary Bedroom Suite (downstairs): King size bed with en suite bathroom and sliding door access to the back porch
Bedroom 1 (downstairs): Queen size bed
Bunk Room (upstairs): 3 twin beds
Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival
Private en suite bathroom 1: Full bath includes a walk-in shower, double vanity located downstairs.
Bathroom 2: Full bath includes a clawfoot tub is located downstairs.
• Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and beautiful backsplash
• Comfortable outdoor space & fully fenced backyard area
• Dining space for 2 at the bar in the kitchen; TV trays for living room dining
• Comfortable living room with a large screen cable TV and lots of natural light
• Pet friendly (see below for details)
• Upstairs Loft
• Bath Towels
• Ice Maker
• Full Size Washer/Dryer
• Free WIFI.
• A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towels, laundry/dishwasher detergents, shampoo, conditioner, bodywash, trash bags and hand soap is also provided. Please be prepared to purchase additional items if you need them during your stay since we only provide a complimentary starter kit.
• NO SMOKING or VAPING allowed on the premises.
• This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME (up to 50 pounds): A non-refundable pet fee of $85 per booking for each pet will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your pet. Maximum of 2 pets, contact us for additional pets and for breeds that are allowed. Pet(s) must be crated any time guest is not present.
• Maximum Occupancy: 7
• Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 years old.
• Parking: Off Street parking for 1 car in the driveway. Street parking available first come first serve with no pass required. Garage is not accessible to guests.
• Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
• Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
• No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
• No uninvited guests without permission.
• Do not take bath towels to the beach.
• Photo ID may be required upon check-in.
• Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee or Security Deposit. Additional fees may apply.
GALVESTON ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
• Fishing Charters, Beaches, Restaurants, and more
• Paddle Boarding, Jet Ski and Surfboard rentals/lessons with Sup Gulf Coast
• Kayak Tours, Bird Observatory and Eco Art •Adventure with Artist Boat
• Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with Finney Boat and Watersport Rentals
• Hiking at Galveston Island State Park
• Getting Around - Surrey Rentals
• Golf Carts, Beach chairs/umbrellas and more •Rick's Beach Rentals
• Live Music
• Pleasure Pier
• Moody Gardens
• Several Historical Sites
• Ferry ride with Galveston-Port Bolivar ferry
• And More!