Keyless Entry Self Check-in Property
Welcome to Cowtown! This beautiful house has been newly remodeled, decorated, and open to guests traveling to Fort Worth for a vacation or for business. Centrally located near Dickies and Will Roger's Arena, this property is great for families and friends’ wanting to take in the sights and attractions Fort Worth has to offer. With 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, this residence easily accommodates up to 6 people. Enjoy the many restaurants, museums, and shopping establishments nearby as you are just a short walk or drive away. Looking for an activity-filled vacation, something low-key, or want to take in the Cowboy Culture? Fort Worth has got you covered. Come see for yourself, your always welcome here!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 6
Great for Families! Long-term Corporate renters welcome!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays of 3 weeks or longer.
Master - Queen Size bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen Size Bed
Living Room- Full Size Futon/Sleeper Sofa
- Full Size Washer / Dryer
- Standard Coffee Maker
- Dinnerware for 6
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Roku TV in Living Area
- Tea Kettle
- Board Games
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Bluetooth Bathroom Speaker
- Remote controlled ceiling fan in Living Room with Standard Ceiling Fans in both rooms
- Quiet, Private Entrance
- Open Kitchen and Dining Area with easy access to Driveway and Courtyard
- Fully Remodeled with new Furniture and Décor
- Centrally located
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detectors
- Fire Extinguishers
- Carbon-Monoxide Detector
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
Here are a few top attractions that are close to this property:
- Fort Worth Zoo (8 minute drive)
- Log Cabin Village (7 minute drive)
- Colonial Country Club (part of the PGA tour) (9 minute drive)
- Museum of Science and History (3 minute drive)
- Cowgirl Museum and Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame (3 minute drive)
- Museum of Modern Art (5 minute drive)
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art (4 minute drive)
- Will Rogers Memorial Center (6 minute drive)
- Casa Manana Theatre (6 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Botanic Gardens (5 minute drive)
- Japanese Gardens (8 minute drive)
- Trinity Park (8 minute drive)
- Montgomery Street Antique Mall (3 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Stockyards (18 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Water Gardens (10 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Convention Center (10 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Nature Center and Refuge (21 minute drive)
- Downtown Fort Worth, Sundance Square, and Bass Performance Hall (12 minute drive)
- Dickie’s Arena ( 6 minute drive)
- Texas Christian University (8 minute drive)
- Kimbell Art Museum (6 minute drive)
- Texas Motor Speedway (33 minute drive)
- Panther Island Pavilion (outdoor venue with a beach) (8 minute drive)
- SeaQuest Fort Worth (7 minute drive)
- AT&T Stadium (Home of the Dallas Cowboys) (28 minute drive)
- Six Flag Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor (28 minute drive)
- Globe Life Park (Home of the MLB Texas Rangers) (28 minute drive)
- Lone Star Horse Park (33 minute drive)
- Walking or driving distance to multiple restaurants and shopping
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 6 people!!! If we determine you have more than 6 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* Please log out of your Netflix, Hulu, Prime, etc. accounts on Roku TV when leaving property.
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
NO PARTIES, EVENTS, OR LARGE GATHERINGS PERMITTED! These are cause for eviction with no refund. Please be respectful of the home's neighbors at all times. Properties may include a noise alert monitoring system and other electronic devices in order to ensure that neighborhood noise and occupancy levels are respected. If we receive noise complaints and it’s determined that a party/event took place at property on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest(s)/tenant(s) will be charged a fee of $500 to credit card on file, no exceptions. Occupancy is limited at all times during your stay to the maximum 'sleeps' number stated in the listing. Please do not invite additional people to the home as a $100 fee per night, per person will be charged to reservation guest
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS
If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. A $500 pet deposit will be charged to booking guest.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER:
In order for Limited Damage Waiver to cover accidental damages / expenses, all damages MUST be reported prior to check-out. If damages are not reported prior to check-out and discovered later, the tenant will be responsible for all repairs and replacement costs.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Must be over 25 years of age to rent any property
Smoking (including vaping/e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere inside our homes.
Do not dismantle smoke detectors, as they are there for your protection.
Please do not remove any furniture, linens or bath towels from the interior of the home.
During the COVID-19 crisis there may be significant changes to operations and operating hours of tourist-related activities. Community pools may not yet be open, or have limited hours. Restaurants may not have indoor dining or limited outdoor dining only. City rules with respect to wearing masks and other safety equipment may apply. None of these or other similar restrictions are within our control are not a reason for a refund. Please consider investing in travel insurance.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 220-2596