Right on Manasota Key Beach. Not steps from the beach, but right ON the Beach.
Enjoy a beautiful, natural setting and casual living in this impressive condo situated on Manasota Key Beach. Stunning beach view from both balconies and the living room/kitchen area.
- Updated spacious open concept layout
- Primary Bedroom has a king bed and access to both a private balcony with 2 chairs and the main large balcony - both overlooking the beach!
- Primary Bedroom ensuite bathroom has a large soaker tub and glass enclosed shower
- Primary bedroom also has a desk/work area
- Bedroom 2 Queen with a large closet
- Hall Bathroom 2 with a double vanity and large glass enclosed shower
- Bedroom 3 two twin beds and a futon
- Additional Updated 1/2 bath
- Spectacular Large balcony with access from both the dinning area and the Primary bedroom. Complete with table and chairs as well as extra chairs for viewing the sunsets
- Eat at the kitchen bar, coastal dining room table or on the balcony overlooking Manasota Key Beach
- Kitchen with high end, stainless appliances and lots of counter space.
- Washer and Dryer with a utility sink
- Large Smart TV in the living room
- Sliding door access to the expansive balcony from both the primary bedroom and living room
- Beach essentials - beach chairs, beach towels, beach umbrella and a sand sifter to find Shells and Sharks Teeth!
- Spa/Pool and shower right as you walk in from the beach
We are ready to welcome you!
- Relax and unwind on the beach looking over the clear blue water
- 7 area golf courses all within 5 miles!
- We recommend you consider making a tee time at one of the courses.
- Great restaurants and Shopping on the key and in Englewood - look for local restaurants like Arturs on Indiana Ave (776), and the shops and restaurants on West Dearborn St.
- Explore Florida Nature on the beautiful trails in Myakka State Forest or the County Environmental Parks - Jet Ski, Boat, Kayak, Canoe, and Stand up paddle board rentals nearby
- take a Sunset cruise or a Shark tooth tour with Gasparilla Boat Tours
Frequently Asked Questions
iTrip Vacations Manasota Key, the Agent of the Owners, and Tenant agree: Tenant is at least twenty-five (25) years of age (an "adult") and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved dates. In addition to Tenant, other authorized occupants may be family members or friends of Tenant. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories. Should any unauthorized persons occupy or use the Premises, Tenant shall vacate the premises immediately without any refund. No door code will be issued to anyone who is not an adult.
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit. No open flames ie. Candle burning, are permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS are allowed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. And an additional cleaning fee will be charged.
FAMILY RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted according to Florida Statute 508.141 with forfeiture of all monies.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, soap is provided. There is a one time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, WIFI, Internet, cable, or Cell phone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Smoking, Vaping and Hooka are strictly prohibited. Your damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking, hooka or vaping is found.
ENTRY BY OWNER
Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 6 people, not including a child in a crib.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises.
- Smoking, Vaping, and Hooka are not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
- Door codes are only valid from check-in time to check-out time.
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Florida, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Florida or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, WIFI, internet, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, and televisions.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (833) 486-5353