Upper Master 1: King bed, en suite bath
Main Master 2: King bed, en suite bath
Bedroom 3: Queen bed, connecting full/guest bath
Bedroom 4: Queen bed, en suite bath
Bonus Bunk room: Full over full bunk, twin over full bunk w/ full trundle, 1 twin bed
3319 square feet
2 Master bedrooms
Private Hot Tub
Multiple decks with mountain views and propane grill.
Outdoor parking for 3 vehicles. Garage is not available for parking.
Nestled in the Eagle Vail neighborhood and conveniently located between Vail and Beaver Creek Resorts, Eagle Vail offers a variety of amenities, including a community saltwater swimming pool, Eagle Vail Golf Club, Willow Creek Par 3, miles of nordic ski trails, hiking/biking trails, tennis courts, community parks and pavilion. The Eagle River is nearby for fishing, white water rafting and kayaking.
Enter this amazing multi level home on the top level through the garage or main entrance to find master bed 1 with king bed, vaulted ceilings, en suite bath with deep soaking tub and amazing views!
The home has a garage, however, guest are not allowed to park in the garage.
Venture down a flight of stairs to find the laundry, powder room, kitchen, dining, living room and master bedroom 2. The living room welcomes you with the warm mountain furnishings, grand gas fireplace, 65” flat screen TV and amazing north facing mountain views. The kitchen is thoughtfully stocked with everything you can imagine and has enough plate ware to serve 20. The dining table seats 8 guests plus there is additional bar seating for 4. Master bedroom 2, also located on this level, is beautifully furnished with king bed 49” flat screen TV plus an open en suite bath with deep jetted tub, double vanity and walk in shower.
You’ll be delighted as you head down to the lowest level of the home to find an amazing bonus bunk room with a full over full bunk, twin over full bunk with full trundle bed plus one single bed. It has a beautiful barn door for privacy. Also on this level is bedroom 3 and bedroom 4, both rooms are furnished with queen beds. Bedroom 3 has an access door to the full guest bath, while bedroom 4 enjoys a private en suite bathroom. Between bedrooms 3 and 4 is another amazing den with wet bar that includes a mini refrigerator, sink and family games. The den itself includes a gas fireplace, 65” flat screen TV and access to the lower deck with hot tub. Look no further, this is the ideal mountain getaway!
The entrance to Beaver Creek Resort is a short drive west on Highway 6. Vail is just 10 minutes down the road where there's not only some of the best skiing in the world, but world-class shops and restaurants. Summer is loaded with fun activities as well! Enjoy hiking trails in the valley such as Booth Creek Trail where one can see the breathtaking Booth Falls or head up to Lake Constantine via the Fall Creek Trail.
For indoor fun, head over to the Avon Recreation Center where, for a small fee, you'll not only find a swimming pool, hot tub, yoga, cardio equipment and Pilates classes, but also an aquatic center that includes a lap pool, climbing wall (off large pool), water slide and lazy river that provides loads of fun for the whole family.
Beaver Creek: 5.9 miles
Vail: 9.4 miles
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (30 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (124 miles)
Grocery Stores: City Market (3.7 miles) / Walmart (2.8 mile)
Restaurants: Splendido at the Chateau (6 miles) / Grouse Mountain Grill (5.9 miles) / Golden Eagle Inn (5.8 miles) / Vin 48 (3.7 miles) / Blue Moose Pizza (5.9 miles) / Mirabelle (3.6 miles) are just a few of the many amazing restaurants Avon has to offer.
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*No Pets Allowed
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $350.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided in the home for your comfort.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbors, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to call or email iTrip Vail Beaver Creek with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from East Vail to Edwards and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Check-in time is 4pm, however, it may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season.
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vail - Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $1,000.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in; normal wear and tear is expected.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. Additional cleaning services can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390