This beautiful private home is located just 50 yards from a Avon Town Bus Stop. This bus will take you directly to the Elk Lot at the base of Beaver Creek. This home is convenient to City Market, Walmart, Starbucks and great restaurants and shops. The home is situated in a Private Residential Community located on the Eagle River, with shared outdoor spaces to enjoy the gorgeous views.
—ABOUT THE PROPERTY—
5 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bath / 2740 Sq Ft
KITCHEN: Fully equipped with all major appliances / Keurig and Drip Coffee Maker/ Blender / Toaster / Pots, Pans, Baking Dishes, etc. / Breakfast Bar with seating for four. Open to the Dining and Living Room.
LAUNDRY: Washer and Dryer located on the lower level
DINING ROOM: Dining Table with Seating for 8/ Access to Deck
DECK: Gas Grill / Dining Table with Seating for 6
LIVING ROOM: Comfortable Large Sofa with Love Seat, Gas Fireplace and Flat Screen TV
POWDER ROOM: Single Vanity / Toilet
MASTER BEDROOM: King Bed
MASTER BATHROOM: Double Vanity / Shower with Hand Shower / Freestanding Soaking Tub/ Heated Floors/ Toilet / Hairdryers
BEDROOM 2: Queen Bed
HALL BATH: Double Vanity / Tub-Shower Combo / Toilet / Hairdryer
Bedroom 3: Two Twin Beds
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Bedroom 5: King Bed
Bathroom 3: Single Vanity / Steam Shower with Shower Head and Hand shower / Toilet / Hairdryer
Lower Level Family Room: Large Sectional Couch with Flat Screen TV
GENERAL: Free Wifi / Complimentary travel size toiletries in each bathroom: lotion, soap, shampoo & conditioner; coffee filters; 2 single dose laundry detergent packs; dishwasher tablets.
PARKING: Outdoor Parking for Two Vehicles and Garage Parking for 1 Vehicle
Beaver Creek: 3.3 miles
Vail: 10 miles
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (27 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (124 miles)
Grocery Stores: City Market (1 mile) / Walmart (1 mile)
Restaurants: Splendido at the Chateau (3.3 miles) / Grouse Mountain Grill (3.3 miles) / Golden Eagle Inn (3.2 miles) / Vin 48 (0.8 miles) / Blue Moose Pizza (3.2 miles) / Mirabelle (0.9 miles) are just a few of the many amazing restaurants Avon has to offer.
Coffee Shops: Loaded Joe's (0.8 miles away) / Starbucks (0.6 mile away)
0.3 miles to the closest Eagle County Transit Bus Stop
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*No Pets Allowed
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $350.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided in the home for your comfort.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbors, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to call or email iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from East Vail to Edwards and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Town of Avon STR License 010392
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Check-in time is 4pm, however, it may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season.
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vail - Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $1,000.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in; normal wear and tear is expected.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. Additional cleaning services can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390