|Bedroom #1 Queen|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Full|
|Bedroom #4 Queen|
My Blue Heaven is the perfect beach home for a group of people up to 8, your family and friends will not be disappointed with the accommodations and location. 1 block to the beach, short trip to the CB Boardwalk/Downtown, private covered parking with Tesla charger and plenty of space for your group to stretch out in this beachy decorated duplex.
With 4 decks, you can view either the Ocean or the Channel, watch the sunrise with your coffee, have a cocktail and watch the sunset or gather with friends and relax after a big day on the beach.
My Blue Heaven is great for the gathering you’ve been planning. With an open design; the living space, dining area, main deck and kitchen are all connected so you won’t feel cramped. You have enough room to park 4 cars with 3 being covered.
Address: 809 Carolina Beach Avenue North #1, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Townhome: 4 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 8 / 4 Beds / 1,700 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: Master- Queen Size Bed with bathroom en suite (2nd Floor)
*Bedroom 2: Queen Size Bed (1st Floor)
*Bedroom 3: Full Size Bed (2nd floor)
*Bedroom 4: Queen Size Bed (2nd floor)
*King (0), Queen size Beds (3), Full Beds (1), Twin beds (0)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=ZpRoKAr6Qpk
Ground floor: Carport for parking, outdoor shower
1st floor: Kitchen, Living Room, Ocean view deck, bedroom 2
2nd floor: Master bedroom with private deck, bedroom 3 and 4, laundry room, full hall bathroom
*See virtual tour link above to walk through the property online*
-Master Suite has PRIVATE BALCONY
-Large fully stocked kitchen
-Dog Friendly! (with pet fee)
-OPEN floor plan!
-TESLA CHARGING STATION
-Parking: 3 covered parking spaces and additional parking in driveway
-Beach Access: The closest beach access point to My Blue Heaven is Sandpiper. There are no steps at this public access so bring your beach wagon, you can haul the cooler too if it has bigger wheels. The access is only 220 feet from My Blue Heaven!
-Big pot for Low Country Boil
-Tesla Charging Station
-Microwave and Toaster
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
***This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME: A non-refundable Pet fee of $150 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. And for 2 Dogs the Pet Fee is $200. **Ask us about dog rules at the beach**
**Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Hello, Linda! Thank you for your 5 star review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay at My Blue Heaven with a well-stocked kitchen, plenty of space for everyone and easy access to the beach and boardwalk. We apologize you found your bed and pillows to be uncomfortable and will make a note about upgrading for future guests. Also, it was our pleasure to be here for you whenever you had a concern! We hope to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Sharon! Thank you for your 5 star review of My Blue Heaven. We are delighted you and your family (and even your dog) had a wonderful time with everything you needed, including books, DVD's, stocked kitchen, towels, code-locked door, and more. It was our absolute pleasure to work with you. As a small, local family-owned business, we take pride in our communication skills. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Alicia! Thank you for your 5 star review of My Blue Heaven. We are so happy you had an amazing stay with the beach, restaurants, etc easily accessible. We hope you come back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Brian, we are so glad you had an excellent stay at My Blue Heaven. We agree that it is clean and has plenty of room. Thank you for the review, we take pride in our level of communication with our guests. We would love to have you back again. Let us know and we will take great care of you. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you! iTrip Vacations enjoyed having you at My Blue Heaven! We are so glad you enjoyed your vacation. What a great location! We could not agree more. Looking forward to having you back again real soon.