|Master Bedroom Queen|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
Bleu Pearl is a roomy 3 bedroom, 2 bath newly renovated condo, sleeps 8. Situated on the second row you will enjoy ocean views, very close beach access, private balcony and plenty of parking. Bleu Pearl is located in the heart of downtown Carolina Beach close to all the restaurants, boardwalk, shops, Carolina Beach Lake Park and of course the beach!
Do not delay, book today for a great vacation in a very popular location with so many attractions close by. Easy beach access, plenty of parking, comfortable accommodations, close to the boardwalk, Bleu Pearl has it all for a convenient well deserved holiday with friends and family.
Address: 208 Carolina Beach Ave S #100, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Condo: 3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8 / 6 Beds / 1 Bunk Rooms / 1,296 sq ft
Property Layout: This property is located on the first floor, there is a carport underneath so you do have to go up stairs to get to the condo.
- Master Bedroom: Queen Size Bed with Full Bath
- Second Bedroom: Queen Size Bed
- Third Bedroom: 2 Bunk Beds (4 Twin Size Beds)
*King (0), Queen (2), Full (0), Twin (4),
*All beds are made upon arrival
-Large screen TV
-Parking: There are 2 max spots available for parking
-Linens and towels are provided
-Starter hand soap, laundry soap, and dish soap is provided along with toilet paper and paper towels
Beach Access: Location, location, location. When it’s time to hit the beach, you have 2 beach access points less than a block from the building. When you get to the beach you’ll notice it is one of the widest segments of beach with 2 lifeguard stations and a well-known surfing location with lessons and instructions. You and your family will have an easy walk to all the boardwalk and downtown activities, bars, restaurants, carnival rides, Britt’s Donuts and all the fun activities at the boardwalk. Enjoy a nice walk or jog around Carolina Beach Lake Park which is 2 blocks away. No problem with parking this close to downtown, you will have 2 covered parking spaces assigned to your unit.
**This is a non-smoking unit. No smoking OR vaping.
**This property does not allow dogs**
*Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.
***Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
Hello, Leslie! Thank you for your 5 star review. We are happy you felt pictures did not do Bleu Pearl justice and that you enjoyed restaurants and things to do that we recommended. It was a pleasure working with you! As a small, local family business, we take pride in our communication skills at every step of your vacation. We would love to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Bonnie, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy Bleu Pearl had everything you needed, including easy access to the beach. We hope to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Rebecca! Thank you for your 5 star review. We are glad you had a great experience at Bleu Pearl with plenty of room for everyone, beach views and a nice, tiny walk to the beach. We would love to have you back again any time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Marie! We are happy you had a wonderful stay at Bleu Pearl with an easy walk to the beach and boardwalk and nice ocean views from the deck. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Julie, we are so glad you felt the place was perfect for you! We agree that it is walkable and spacious. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Lisa, we are so glad that you had a great stay at Bleu Pearl. Thanks for coming back! We take pride in our communication skills and glad that you noticed. We agree that it is a great location. We would love to have you back again anytime. Contact us and we will take great care of you. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
We are so glad that you were so happy with your stay and that it was clean and spacious. We agree that Bleu Pearl is a great value. We would love to have you back again. Contact us to get your next vacation booked. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hey Rachel, I'm so glad you had a great stay at Bleu Pearl. We would love to have you back again. Contact us so we can take care of you on your next vacations. Thanks for tripping with iTrip! -iTrip Vacations NC Beaches
I'm so glad you had a clean and comfortable stay. We would love to have you back again! Contact us to book your next trip, thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Glenn, we are so glad that you had a good vacation. We agree that the property has a good layout, is comfortable, and has great location. We would love to have you back again. Let us know next time you plan your vacation and we can help you out. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
We are so glad that you had a great stay at our beautiful Bleu Pearl. I agree that the beach access is very easy to get to and convenient. We would love to have you back again. Contact us to book your next vacation. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!