5% Off Spring Discount! Heart of Downtown CB, Ocean Views, Easy Beach Access, Plenty of Parking
Bleu Pearl is a roomy 3 bedroom, 2 bath renovated condo, sleeps 8. Situated on the second row, you will enjoy ocean views, very close beach access, private balcony and plenty of parking. Bleu Pearl is located in the heart of downtown Carolina Beach close to all the restaurants, boardwalk, shops, Carolina Beach Lake Park and of course the beach!
Do not delay, book today for a great vacation in a very popular location with so many attractions close by. Easy beach access, plenty of parking, comfortable accommodations, close to the boardwalk, Bleu Pearl has it all for a convenient well deserved holiday with friends and family.
Location: 208 Carolina Beach Ave S #100, Carolina Beach, NC 28428 ; 2 blocks away from Carolina Beach Boardwalk, 2 blocks away from Carolina Beach Lake Park
Condo: 3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8 / 6 Beds / 1 Bunk Rooms / 1,296 sq ft
Property Layout: This property is located on the first floor, there is a carport underneath so you do have to go up stairs to get to the condo.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Eu6qecYrjKK
- Master Bedroom: Queen Size Bed with Full Bath
- Second Bedroom: Queen Size Bed
- Third Bedroom: 2 Bunk Beds (4 Twin Size Beds)
*King (0), Queen (2), Full (0), Twin (4),
*All beds are made upon arrival
-Large screen TV
-Parking: There are 2 maximum spots available for parking
-Linens and towels are provided
-Starter hand soap, laundry soap, and dish soap is provided along with toilet paper and paper towels
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to guest use**
Beach Access: Location, location, location. When it’s time to hit the beach, you have 2 beach access points less than a block from the building. When you get to the beach you’ll notice it is one of the widest segments of beach with 2 lifeguard stations and a well-known surfing location with lessons and instructions. You and your family will have an easy walk to all the boardwalk and downtown activities, bars, restaurants, carnival rides, Britt’s Donuts and all the fun activities at the boardwalk. Enjoy a nice walk or jog around Carolina Beach Lake Park which is 2 blocks away. No problem with parking this close to downtown, you will have 2 covered parking spaces assigned to your unit.
**This is a non-smoking unit. No smoking OR vaping.
**This property does not allow dogs**
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. Insurance is highly recommended.
*Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.
***Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend getting trip insurance. We partner with a great company called Rental Guardian and they offer a “cancel for any reason” policy or a “standard” policy. The standard policy can cover for illness, injury, death, job loss, hurricanes, and much more. We send out all the information about insurance after you book. You can add insurance up to 30 days before your trip.
Special addition: 60 day policy. If you cancel 60 days or more before your stay, you will get a refund less the cancellation fee of $350. If you cancel 60 days or less before your trip there is no refund unless someone else rebooks the same dates. Then you will just pay the cancellation fee of $350. Let me know if you have further questions about that
Cancellations: Cancellations must be in writing and received by Agent via the mailing address, fax number or email address, all of which are located within this Agreement. No REFUND will be given in the event of unforeseeable cancellations, unless expressly provided for herein. In the event of a cancellation by Tenant, Tenant shall receive a refund of all payments made by Tenant, less an administrative fee of $350, and any discounts/expenses required to re-rent the property, Travel Insurance Premium and any applicable taxes, if the Property is re-rented by Agent on the terms set forth herein. Refunds will be processed upon receipt of final payment of the new reservation. If the Property is not rerented on the terms set forth herein, Tenant will not be entitled to a refund of any rent payment made hereunder, and any unpaid rental amount, including taxes and all applicable fees stated on the Agreement, shall be due and payable to Agent. Tenant agrees to pay the balance due upon notice of cancellation.
Please don't hestitate to reach out about additional questions.
- Outside of Airbnb rules and restrictions, all guests will have to agree to the iTrip Vacations NC Beaches Vacation Rental Agreement
- Child / Family Friendly
- Registered Guests must be 25 years or age or older
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund
- Maximum Occupancy: Each property’s maximum occupancy is stated within the Agreement and located in the Property Description; If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and grounds for expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- No Student Groups, Weddings, or Parties
- No more than 4x Minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted
- Pets are not allowed in properties that are not Pet Friendly
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended.