Bleu Pearl is a roomy 3 bedroom, 2 bath newly renovated condo, sleeps 8 that is pet friendly. Situated on the second row you will enjoy ocean views, very close beach access, private balcony and plenty of parking. Bleu Pearl is located in the heart of downtown Carolina Beach close to all the restaurants, boardwalk, shops, Carolina Beach Lake Park and of course the beach!
Do not delay, book today for a great vacation in a very popular location with so many attractions close by. Easy beach access, pet friendly, plenty of parking, comfortable accommodations, close to the boardwalk, Bleu Pearl has it all for a convenient well deserved holiday with friends and family.
Address: 208 Carolina Beach Ave S #100, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Condo: 3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8 / 6 Beds / 1 Bunk Rooms / 1,296 sq ft
- Master Bedroom: Queen Size Bed with Full Bath
- Second Bedroom: Queen Size Bed
- Third Bedroom: 2 Bunk Beds (4 Twin Size Beds)
*All beds are made upon arrival
-Large screen TV
-This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME (up to 40 pounds): A non-refundable Pet fee of $150 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. And for 2 Dogs the Pet Fee is $200.
-Parking: There are 2 max spots available for parking
-Linens and towels are provided
-Starter hand soap, laundry soap, and dish soap is provided along with toilet paper and paper towels
Beach Access: Location, location, location. When it’s time to hit the beach, you have 2 beach access points less than a block from the building. When you get to the beach you’ll notice it is one of the widest segments of beach with 2 lifeguard stations and a well-known surfing location with lessons and instructions. You and your family will have an easy walk to all the boardwalk and downtown activities, bars, restaurants, carnival rides, Britt’s Donuts and all the fun activities at the boardwalk. Enjoy a nice walk or jog around Carolina Beach Lake Park which is 2 blocks away. No problem with parking this close to downtown, you will have 2 covered parking spaces assigned to your unit.
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb:
Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local mgt firm, with any additional questions - iTrip NC Beaches - ****
**This is a non-smoking unit. No smoking OR vaping.
**This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME (up to 40 pounds): A non-refundable Pet fee of $150 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. And for 2 Dogs the Pet Fee is $200.
*From April 1st through September 30th, dogs are allowed on the beach during restricted hours BEFORE 9am and AFTER 5pm. Dogs are not allowed on the beach between 9AM-5PM.
October 1st through March 31st, dogs are allowed on the beach during all hours.
Carolina Beach Lake Park is walking distance and allows dogs year round.
Dogs are required to be on a leash at all times.
*Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.
***Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
We are so glad that you were so happy with your stay and that it was clean and spacious. We agree that Bleu Pearl is a great value. We would love to have you back again. Contact us to get your next vacation booked. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hey Rachel, I'm so glad you had a great stay, it is a great location. We take pride in our communication with our guests. We do provide pillows, towels, dishwashing pods, trash bags, a full roll of toilet paper for each bathroom, laundry pods, and other essential soaps and paper products. Usually it is enough, sorry you felt like you needed more. I agree that the greenery around the house is nice for pets to go potty. I'm glad you felt safe. We would love to have you back again. Contact us so we can take care of you on your next vacations. Thanks for tripping with iTrip! -iTrip Vacations NC Beaches
I'm so glad you had a clean and comfortable stay. We would love to have you back again! Contact us to book your next trip, thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Glenn, we are so glad that you had a good vacation. We agree that the property has a good layout, is comfortable, and has great location. We would love to have you back again. Let us know next time you plan your vacation and we can help you out. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
We are so glad that you had a great stay at our beautiful Bleu Pearl. I agree that the beach access is very easy to get to and convenient. We would love to have you back again. Contact us to book your next vacation. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!