NEW! Experience Boise's desirable North End at The Hyde Away. Walk out the back gate and you'll be in historic Hyde Park: a three-block neighborhood village filled with restaurants, bars, retail shops, toy store and ice cream parlor. Venture another few blocks and you'll find Camel's Back Park, known for city views and a gateway for hiking and mountain biking trails.
This classic single level North End bungalow built in 1940 has been renovated from top to bottom in 2018 with granite countertops, bamboo floors, stainless steel appliances, fully fenced yard (front and back) and functional and sleek updated bathrooms. Your kids will love the "game room" with Xbox Series X and the "secret passageway" between the game room and guest bedroom. You will love the modern and functional kitchen and private primary bedroom with en suite bathroom! Your well-behaved dog(s) will enjoy the fully-fenced front and back yard and the pet door off the back deck to inside the house.
3 BR/2 BA- Sleeps 5
• Bdrm #1 Primary en Suite with KING bed, nightstands on both sides of the bed with lamps, huge closet space with drawers, jewelry storage, etc., and VIZIO Smart TV
• Bdrm #2 Guest Bedroom with QUEEN bed, nightstands on both sides of the bed with lamps, floor-length mirror, closet, a small seating area with two chairs, and VIZIO Smart TV
• Bdrm #3 Game Room with QUEEN futon bed, Xbox Series X and VIZIO Smart TV
**Pack n’ Play available upon request - $10 per night, $50 maximum
• Primary en Suite with double vanity sink, walk-in shower and private toilet
• Full bathroom with combo tub/shower, single vanity sink, and toilet
• Off-street parking for 1 vehicle in back driveway +free street parking
• VIZIO Smart TV's throughout (all bedrooms & living room)
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully-equipped kitchen
• Quality linens & terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• Single Cup and Nespresso Vertuo Coffee Makers
• Stacked washer & dryer
• Fully-fenced backyard and front yard
• Hair dryer
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to The Hyde Away and enter the home with your secure one-of-a-kind electronic door lock code for your stay!
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.
**Please advise if you are bringing a dog(s). 2 DOGS MAX. There are additional fees to do so.
Frequently Asked Questions
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONany reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
5. "No pets" policy must be observed, when Pets are not allowed on premises.
6. Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Idaho, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Idaho or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (208) 991-4991