NEW, NEW! You don't want to miss this one-of-a-kind 3 BR/3 BA BRAND NEW home on The Bench ONLY a 4 min drive to BSU and "The Blue" and 8 min drive to Boise's bustling and ever growing downtown bursting with local 5-star restaurants, shops, parks, museums, and the Idaho State Capitol, and 6 min drive to Boise Airport! If you're bleeding BLUE & ORANGE, Bronco Nation Nest is where you want to stay and make memories whether you are visiting your college student at BSU, coming to Boise to watch a BSU basketball, football, soccer, etc. game or seeing your favorite band, artist, or comedian at Extra Mile Arena!
You'll enjoy the thoughtfully curated and designed interior including feature-walls throughout! On the main floor, relish with your favorite people in the open living, dining, and eat-in kitchen space perfect for entertaining. Prepare a meal, enjoy your cup of coffee or tea in the morning, or sit back and watch a movie or your favorite show all in one convenient space. The kitchen features quartz countertops, full-tile backsplash, soft-close drawers and cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and a counter-depth kitchen bar with seating for three. The eat-in kitchen/dining area includes a round table perfect for engaging in conversation or playing your favorite board game and seats four. The living rooms comfort will be enjoyed by all with a large leather sofa and two accent chairs facing the wall-mounted smart tv. On the main floor, you will also find a bedroom with queen bed and a full bathroom with toilet, single sink vanity, and shower/tub combo with plenty of room in the vanity for all your toiletries. The beautifully curated colors of rust, navy, and browns will follow you upstairs to the 2nd level where you'll find the laundry area and two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. The primary en suite features a king bed, high ceilings, and lots of closet space. The primary en suite includes a walk-in shower with glass doors, double vanity sink, and toilet. The kids/guest bedroom features a smart tv, two twin beds, seating, and an en suite bathroom with single vanity sink, toilet, and shower/tub combo.
Outside, enjoy the quaint deck with seating and outdoor dining table, Weber BBQ, and string lights. Cross the back yard into the 2-car garage (available for guest use!).
Plus, Bring your well behaved and loved DOG(S) and let them enjoy the fully fenced yard!
**Please advise if you are bringing a dog(s) (up to 2 dogs maximum for any length of stay); there are additional fees to do so.
Each bedroom features quality linens on the beds that you will melt in. The luxury does not stop there, enjoy the plush towels after taking steaming hot showers.
3 BR/3 BA- SLEEPS 6
• Bdrm #1 QUEEN bed (main floor)
• Bdrm #2 Primary en Suite with KING bed (2nd level)
• Bdrm #3 Kids Room en Suite! TWIN beds x2 (2nd level)
**Pack n’ Play available upon request - $10 per night, $50 maximum
• Bthrm #1Main floor full bathroom with single vanity sink, shower/tub combo, and toilet conveniently between main living area and Bdrm #1
• Bthrm #2 2nd level private primary bedroom en suite with walk-in shower with glass doors, double vanity sink, and toilet
• Bthrm #3 2nd level private kid bedroom en suite with single vanity sink, toilet, and shower/tub combo
• Off-street parking w/ 2 car garage
• Smart TV's (living room & kids bedroom)
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops (including range, refrigerator, microwave, & dishwasher)
• Quality linens & terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• Auto Drip Coffee Maker
• Ninja Blender
• Private backyard with seating and string lights
• Weber BBQ (propane)
• Hair dryer
• Laundry area w/ Washer & Dryer
• Ironing board/Iron
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to Bronco Nation Nest and enter the home with your secure one-of-a-kind electronic door lock code for your stay!
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.
Frequently Asked Questions
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONany reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
5. "No pets" policy must be observed, when Pets are not allowed on premises.
6. Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Idaho, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Idaho or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (208) 991-4991