Just 10 minutes from McCall’s shops, restaurants, Payette Lake and the McCall Municipal Airport.
If you’re looking for the best skiing in Idaho, Blackhawk On the River is located only 12 miles from both Tamarack and Brundage Mountain resorts (considered the best powder in Idaho).
The villas feature all high-end furnishings including Wolf and Subzero appliances, Granite and Walnut hardwood throughout. 2800 square feet of living space with careful attention to the integration of local artisan’s craftsmanship and local reclaimed timbers. Residences feature covered back patios with outdoor stone fireplaces and kitchen as well.
The lodge is also available for your daily use which includes a heated outdoor community pool (from approx Memorial Day to Labor Day) and fitness center.
**Community pool is seasonal and opens/closes as weather permits. We do not guarantee the amenities at the River Lodge to be open during the time of your stay. The pool may open or closed due to COVID, weather, or construction at any time. There will be no refund or discount if the River Lodge amenities are closed.**
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (sleeps 8)
• Bdrm #1 King bed- main floor with private bathroom suite
• Bdrm #2 King bed- 2nd floor with private bathroom suite
• Bdrm #3 2 Full size beds on 2nd floor with adjacent full bath
• Bdrm #4 Queen pull out sofa in 2nd floor Den
• 1 car garage with additional driveway parking (3 vehicles max) **Parking is limited to 3 vehicles max in garage and driveway, no street parking at anytime. There is overflow parking at the lodge which is a very short walk to The Kokanee for additional cars and/or trailers. The HOA charges $25 a night. Please inform us if you'll need to use overflow parking.**
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully equipped Granite top Kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils (pots/pans, flatware, dinnerware etc)
• High end stainless-steel kitchen appliances
• High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
• Coffee maker
• River Lodge Amenities include (all shared community use): pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, & fitness center.
• Complete Laundry Room -Washer and dryer
• Outdoor kitchen with gas grill
• Ceiling fans
• Hair dryers
• Clothes iron
• Ironing board
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort.***
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.
Frequently Asked Questions
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONany reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
5. "No pets" policy must be observed, when Pets are not allowed on premises.
6. Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Idaho, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Idaho or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (208) 991-4991