|Main Floor Master en Suite King|
|2nd Floor Master en Suite King|
|2nd Floor Shared Rm Full (2)|
|Additional Sleeping in Loft Sofa Queen|
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (sleeps 8)
• Bdrm #1 King bed- main floor with private bathroom suite
• Bdrm #2 King bed- 2nd floor with private bathroom suite
• Bdrm #3 2 Full size beds on 2nd floor with adjacent full bath
• Bdrm #4 Queen pull out sofa in 2nd floor Den
Just 10 minutes from McCall’s shops, restaurants, Payette Lake and the McCall Municipal Airport.
If you’re looking for the best skiing in Idaho, Blackhawk On the River is located only 12 miles from both Tamarack and Brundage Mountain resorts (considered the best powder in Idaho).
The villas feature all high-end furnishings including Wolf and Subzero appliances, Granite and Walnut hardwood throughout. 2800 square feet of living space with careful attention to the integration of local artisan’s craftsmanship and local reclaimed timbers. Residences feature covered back patios with outdoor stone fireplaces and kitchen as well.
The lodge is also available for your daily use which includes a heated outdoor community pool (from approx Memorial Day to Labor Day) and fitness center.
**Community pool is seasonal and opens/closes as weather permits. We do not guarantee the amenities at the River Lodge to be open during the time of your stay. The pool may open or closed due to COVID, weather, or construction at any time. There will be no refund or discount if the River Lodge amenities are closed.**
**Parking is limited to 3 vehicles max in garage and driveway, no street parking at anytime. There is overflow parking at the lodge which is a very short walk to The Kokanee for additional cars and/or trailers. The HOA charges $25 a night. Please inform us if you'll need to use overflow parking.**
• 1 car garage with additional driveway parking
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully equipped Granite top Kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils (pots/pans, flatware, dinnerware etc)
• High end stainless-steel kitchen appliances
• High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
• Coffee maker
• Community Pool
• Community Hot Tub (currently being rebuilt until late Summer 2022)
• Community Sauna
• Community Steam Room
• Community Fitness Center
• Complete Laundry Room -Washer and dryer
• Gas grill and outdoor kitchen
• Ceiling fans
• Hair dryers
• Clothes iron
• Ironing board
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort.***
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.
Hi Dan, so glad you enjoyed your stay and visit to beautiful McCall. We look forward to your return! Thanks! Tim and Darlene