|Main Floor Queen|
|2nd Floor Full|
|2nd Floor Queen|
|Lower Level Sofa Queen|
Master Bedroom suite – Main Floor King Bed
Bedroom 2- - Main Floor Queen Bed
Bedroom 3- 2nd Floor Queen Bed
Bedroom 4 –2nd Floor Full Bed
Sleeping Area 5 – Lower Level Sectional with Queen topper
This Luxurious North End Boise Sandstone Home is perfect for the discerning traveler looking for that 5-star experience.
This beautifully decorated home is a dream for anyone relocating or vacationing with family or friends in the most stylish of older homes. Living space on 3 levels makes this spacious home a delightful retreat. A living room with remote gas fireplace for those cozy evening gatherings. A spacious dining room with seating for all. The roomy kitchen is complete with both Nespresso and drip coffee makers, instant hot water and a wide array of glass and dinnerware. A beautiful gas range and cookware makes staying in and cooking a meal together an enjoyable experience. High-end bedding and linens throughout. A master bath you may never want to leave with dual shower heads and a relaxing clawfoot bathtub. A lower level family room with surround sound Smart TV provides extra space for kids or multiple couples to enjoy private space. You will also enjoy an exceptional manicured yard with outdoor patio space for relaxing or dining.
The home features an integrated digital lock for your convenience and security, a Bluetooth sound system throughout the house, a three-zone thermostat for your comfort and is equipped with two routers 1G WiFi for super-fast complete home connectivity.
Centrally located in one of Boise’s finest neighborhoods. You will enjoy a gorgeous treelined street perfect for walks. Five blocks to Hyde Park (a three-block neighborhood village filled with restaurants, bars, retail shops, toy store and ice cream parlor) and eight blocks to Boise’s bustling downtown.
The perfect home-base to explore Boise’s amazing outdoor activities including mountain biking, hiking, fishing, stand up paddle boarding, river floating, or just enjoy the extraordinary views of the Treasure Valley. Located a short 15 miles from the Bogus Basin Ski resort where you can also find year-round activities for everyone.
This is the perfect location if you’re planning to enjoy one of the many festivals or events throughout the year, including:
• Boise State Football, Basketball or Baseball games
• Treefort Music Festival
• Concerts at Taco Bell Arena or the Morrison Center
• The Symphony or Ballet
• ECHL Steelhead hockey
• Hyde Park Fair
• The Twilight Criterium
• The Boise Open Golf tournament
• The Goat Head Bike Fest
• Art in the Park
• Saturday morning outdoor markets
• Off street parking for 2 plus ample street parking
• Smart TV with surround sound
• Whole-house Bluetooth music streaming
• 1G high speed internet access with 2 routers to maximize coverage.
• Fully equipped kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils (pots/pans, flatware, dinnerware etc.)
• High quality linens (duvets, sheets, towels etc.)
• Drip and Nespresso coffee makers
• Washer and dryer
• Private back patio and front porch
• Hair dryers
• Clothes iron
• Ironing boards
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Boise-McCall will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper, soaps, shampoos etc. to last a few days
* A unique welcome gift and information about what’s happening in Boise.
* Please let us know if you are celebrating an important event
Thank you Michelle! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we welcome you back anytime.