Marshall Street Music Retreat
The REAL BOISE RETREAT! AMAZING LOCATION & STELLAR Backyard. 2 mins to Downtown + Bike to Greenbelt!
DOG FRIENDLY! Experience your own private IDAHO in this FUN and MUSIC centric Central Rim traditional style home at Marshall Street Music Retreat!
Inside, you'll experience the style and maintained beauty of this 1950's home with ALL the modern amenities and conveniences we all need in todays age! Both full bathrooms have been updated with large fully tiled walk-in showers and updated vanities. The kitchen boasts NEW stainless steel appliance such as a gas range stove, above stove microwave, french door refrigerator and bottom pullout freezer, dishwasher conveniently located next to stainless steel kitchen sink, a single-cup and auto drip coffee maker, toaster, blender, and so much MORE! Eat your meals in the formal dining room (seats 6-8) and/or the kitchen bar that faces the open living room. The main floor offers 2 bedrooms on opposite sides of the home for peace in the mornings and evenings. You'll find bedroom 3 on the lower level with a full bathroom outside the bedroom. Walk along the path from the covered back deck to the private 4th bedroom/guest suite aka the "Country Cabin".
Outside, you'll FALL IN LOVE with Idaho's 4 seasons on the 340 sq ft covered deck with built in kitchen featuring a grill and smoker! The yard and back deck are truly PARADISE! The spacious yard is covered by lush green grass and a peach tree that pours with fruit every other year. You'll also find 2 adult bikes for your riding pleasure. The upscale neighborhood is within biking distance to downtown, Ann Morrison Park & Boise Greenbelt/River, and other local attractions.
Plus, bring your well behaved and loved DOG and let them enjoy the fully fenced backyard and close by Morris Hill Dog Park for exercise and socialization.
Dog Fees (up to 2 dogs maximum for any length of stay):
$30 per night for stays 6 days and under
$200 for stay for stays over 6 days
4 BR/2.5 BA- Sleeps 8
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleep amongst music icons in each bedroom!
• Bdrm #1 The King Room! Main Floor Master en Suite with KING Bed, night stands and lamps on both sides of bed, large dresser, walk-in closet, with shelving and ample of hangers, luggage rack, + crib! Master bathroom features a single sink vanity, walk-in stone tiled shower, & toilet. French doors with private backyard access.
• Bdrm #2 The Queen Room! Main Floor QUEEN Bed with night stands and lamps on both sides of bed, large dresser, and leather lounge chair with chase, closet with ample hangers, + luggage rack.
• Bdrm #3 Nirvana Underground! Lower Level QUEEN Bed with night stands and lamps on both sides of bed, Smart TV with Hulu + Live TV, lounge chairs, desk with desk chair and office supplies, closet with ample hangers, + luggage rack.
• Bdrm #4 Country Cabin (guest suite with private entrance)! Living/Sleeping suite with QUEEN Bed and night stand and lamp on side of bed, clothes hanging area with ample hangers, luggage rack, and large dresser. 2-person sofa with coffee table facing Smart TV with Hulu + Live TV. The guest suite has it's very own heating/air conditioning unit for guest comfort.
Main Floor powder/half bathroom outside of dining & living room
Lower Level full bathroom with walk-in stone tiled shower, toilet, and single sink vanity
**Pack n’ Play available upon request - $10 per night, $50 maximum
AMENITIES: The amenities are endless making this home a TRUE RETREAT!
• Off-street parking on driveway
• Smart TV's in living room, Nirvana Underground, and Country Cabin with HULU + LIVE TV
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fun Room! Pool table & record/cd/stereo player!
• Board games galore!
• Fully-equipped high end kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone countertops
• Quality linens & terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• Auto Drip & Single Cup Coffee Maker
• Laundry room full size washer & dryer
• Private backyard with outdoor kitchen (grill & smoker) and dining area and seating
• Adult bikes (2)
• Hair dryer(s)
• Ironing board/Iron
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This home is close to everything Boise! 1.8 miles to Boise State University and "The Blue" and 1 mile to Boise's bustling and ever growing downtown bursting with local 5-star restaurants, shops, parks, museums, the Idaho State Capitol, and more! 4.5 miles to Boise Airport.
Idaho is all about the outdoors and this home is in close proximity to ALL the offerings! Bike or walk less than a mile to Ann Morrison Park and Boise River Greenbelt to walk or bike on the trails East towards downtown Boise, BSU, & South East Boise's Barber Park and Lucky Peak or West to Quinn's Pound to paddle board, kayak, fish, swim, and more! Barber Park is also the starting point to leisurely float down the Boise River by tube or raft (rent on-site at Barber Park from Boise River Rafts & Tubes). Drive 18.9 miles North to Bogus Basin - a year round destination for skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, snow tubing, mountain biking, hiking, or take a ride on Idaho's only mountain coaster.
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to Marshall Street Music Retreat and enter the home with your secure one-of-a-kind electronic door lock code for your stay!
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.
Boise, known as The City of Trees, is a perfect mix of the beautiful outdoor atmosphere as well as a fun city vibe. You can spend the day hiking, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, snowboarding and/or skiing and end the day with a relaxing evening downtown.
* Next Great Food City by Food & Wine Magazing (April 2022)
* #8 Best Places for Outdoor Enthusiasts to Live and Work (October 2021)
* #5 Best Stat
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONany reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
5. "No pets" policy must be observed, when Pets are not allowed on premises.
6. Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Idaho, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Idaho or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (208) 991-4991