WOW! Admire all of Boise with a front-row seat to AMAZING views of Albertsons Stadium "The Blue", Boise Depot; a beautiful historic 1925 Spanish-style train depot with famous gardens, and the Owyhee Mountains.
You'll enter into a welcoming and open floorplan of the kitchen, living room, and dining room. The open space extends even further onto the wrap around deck with an outdoor dining table and BBQ. The kitchen features beautiful custom cabinetry with lots of space for the abundant cooking utensils and tools provided for guests, stainless steel appliances with gas range, granite countertops, and a spacious pantry stocked with cooking essentials (flour, sugar, etc.). Cook, bake, eat, and enjoy company in the open space of the main floor living area!
Each bedroom features luxury linens on the beds that you will melt in (680 thread count!). The luxury does not stop there, enjoy the plush towels after you take steaming hot showers or soak in the soaking tub in the master bathroom.
4 BR/3 BA- Sleeps 8
• Bdrm #1 Main Floor Master en Suite with KING Bed, nightstands and lamps on both sides of the bed, bench at end of bed, & armoire. Spacious walk-in closet with shelving and ample of hangers! Master bathroom features a double sink vanity, walk-in tiled shower, & toilet. Plus, a soaking tub for ultimate relaxation and self love! Private balcony with lounge seating for you to sit and take in the amazing Boise sunrises and sunsets or drink your morning coffee or evening cocktail.
• Bdrm #2 Main Floor QUEEN Bed with nightstands on both sides of bed and a cute bunny lamp! Also, a bench at the end of the bed and side chair, large closet with shelving and lots of hangers.
• Bdrm #3 Lower Level QUEEN Bed with nightstand and lamp on one side of the bed, 2x large dressers, large closet, and lots of hangers.
• Bdrm #4 Lower Level QUEEN Bed with nightstand and lamp on one side of the bed, desk with desk chair, large closet with shelving, and lots of hangers.
Full bathroom on main floor outside of Bdrm #2 with floor to ceiling tiled walk-in shower with glass surround, single vanity sink, and toilet.
Full bathroom on lower level outside of Bdrm #3 & #4 with shower/tub combo, single vanity sink, and toilet.
**Pack n’ Play available upon request - $10 per night, $50 maximum
Plus, it is in an AMAZING location and close to everything Boise! 2.5 miles/9 min to BSU/Boise State University and "The Blue" & Boise's bustling and ever growing downtown bursting with local 5-star restaurants, shops, parks, museums, the Idaho State Capitol, and more! Walk or bike Boise's East End neighborhood featuring a blend of historic and modern architecture, including the elegant geothermal-powered homes along Warm Springs Avenue. The Idaho Botanical Garden highlights native plants and hosts summer concerts, and Table Rock is a popular hiking destination, offering spectacular views of Boise. An 1872 former prison, the Old Idaho Penitentiary contains a complex of buildings. You'll also enjoy local bites at Roosevelt Market; a historic market in the East End featuring coffee, salads, sandwiches, candy, soft serve and grocery. Drive 50 minutes/20.1 miles to Bogus Basin - a year round destination for skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, snow tubing, mountain biking, hiking, or take a ride on Idaho's only mountain coaster.
• Off-street parking in 2-vehicle garage or driveway
• Smart TV (lower level living room)
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Work from home! 2 desks: Bdrm #4 and lower level living area
• Fully-equipped high end kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including gas range, refrigerator, sink, & dishwasher) and granite countertops
• Auto Drip Coffee Maker
• Tea kettle
• Air Fryer
• High quality linens (680 thread count) & terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• Private backyard with outdoor dining table on main level & lounge seating on lower level
• Basketball court
• Wood burning fireplace (main level living room)
• BBQ grill x 2 - one on each patio level!
• Full length mirrors
• Laundry room with Washer & Dryer
• Hair dryers (3)
• Ironing board/Iron
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to Ode to the Foothills and enter the home with your secure one-of-a-kind electronic door lock code for your stay!
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (866) 387-3337