Master Bedroom: King bed, en suite bath with TV
Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite bath with TV
Bedroom 3: 4 twin built in bunk beds, en suite bath with TV
2,374 square feet, multi level home
Wood burning fireplace
Ski in with complimentary shuttle to ski out
Walking distance to Beaver Creek Village
Garage parking for 1 (standard size) vehicle
Village Connect free shuttle throughout Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch and Arrowhead
This extravagant, multi level townhome, spares no expense when it comes to luxury. It is the ideal ski in property for your mountain vacation getaway with all the amenities you could ask for. Whether you are visiting in summer or winter, this location is just a short walk to restaurants and the village shops of Beaver Creek plus you have access to the indoor / outdoor year round pool, hot tub, fitness center and your front door is just steps to the iconic Saddleridge Restaurant, which is open in the winter season.
The entry of this home is the lowest level of four levels. Here you will find the master bedroom with king bed and TV, padded window seating for relaxing and beautiful marbled en suite bathroom. The en suite features a walk in steam shower and jetted tub with mounted TV above for your entertainment. Step up to the next level of the home where you’ll find bedrooms 2 and 3 plus the laundry closet. Bedroom 2 is furnished with a king bed and bedroom 3 has beautiful built in twin bunk beds that sleep four guests. Both bedrooms are equipped with a TV and share a Jack and Jill bathroom with single vanity, glass enclosed shower with jetted tub and mounted TV.
Level 3 of the home has a large open family area with three separate gathering spaces. One to relax near the TV and enjoy your favorite shows, another to gather in front of the wood burning fireplace and a third with a small game table for 4 guests. This level includes a lovely deck with comfortable sofa style seating for 4. Head upstairs to the top level of the home to find the gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, Wolf stove, wine fridge and bar seating for 3 with a small TV for viewing. The dining table seats 8 guests and has a high back bench for seating. The deck from the kitchen is equipped with a grill and furniture for 4 guests.
This luxury rental home sleeps 8 in 6 beds and includes one garage parking space for a standard size vehicle.
Beaver Creek Ski Area: Highlands Lift 2 (0.3 miles)
Vail Ski Area: Gondola One (14 miles)
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (29 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (128 miles)
Grocery Stores: City Market (3.5 miles) / Walmart (4.5 miles)
Restaurants: Splendido at the Chateau (1.3 miles) / Grouse Mountain Grill (1.3 miles) / Golden Eagle Inn (1.2 miles) / Vin 48 (3.3 miles) / Blue Moose Pizza (1.3 miles) / Mirabelle (2.9 miles)
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*No Pets Allowed
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $350.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided in the home for your comfort.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbors, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to call or email iTrip Vail Beaver Creek with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from East Vail to Edwards and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Check-in time is 4pm, however, it may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season.
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vail - Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $1,000.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in; normal wear and tear is expected.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. Additional cleaning services can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390