Master Bedroom: King bed, en suite bath
Bedroom 2: Queen bed
Bedroom 3: Queen bed, en suite bath
Den: Queen Murphy bed
2,312 square feet
Fenced in yard
Private Hot Tub
Golf course community
Convenient bus stop for Vail & Beaver Creek
Electric Car Charger
Garage parking for 1 vehicle, outdoor parking for 2 vehicles - RVs, campers, trailers, etc are not allowed to be parked on the driveway or street per the neighborhood HOA.
This is a dog friendly property, however you must notify us if your dog accompanies you and the following additional charges will apply: $35 per day/per pet fee and a $250 refundable pet deposit is required. NOTE: The HOA has very strict guidelines and implements fines to the owner when excessive barking is reported. If excessive barking is documented during your stay, fines incurred are the responsibly of the dog owner. Dogs can not be left unattended inside or outside the home at any time. If there is any evidence of pet damage (excessive cleaning needed, damage of property or not picking up after your pet in the yard) renter will forfeit $250 deposit and incur any additional costs. If you can not abide by the rules above, please do not book this home. Cats are not allowed in this residence.
Upon entering this newly furnished residence, you’ll be delighted by the welcoming mountain decor. Discover the comfortable living room with plush sofas, large flat screen TV, gas fireplace and a dry bar for your entertainment. The main level also features a fully equipped kitchen, dining table for 8 guests, small grilling deck, powder room plus a small den furnished with a sofa/queen Murphy bed and flat screen TV.
Halfway down the stairs, you will be greeted with 2 large glass doors that lead to a private fenced in backyard. Unwind in the new private hot tub that seats six or enjoy the warmth around the outdoor firepit, day or night, as the home is equipped with outdoor lighting.
Down the second half flight of stairs is the laundry closet and full guest bath for bedroom 2. The master bedroom is furnished with a king bed, flat screen TV plus a large en suite bathroom. The master ensuite is outfitted with a deep jetted tub, walk in shower, single vanity and an oversized open walk in closet. Bedroom 2 is furnished with a queen bed and mounted flat screen TV. As you find your way to bedroom 3, you will first walk into the lower den with gas fireplace, wet bar with sink, mini fridge and microwave, plus a quaint cocktail table and sofa. Bedroom 3 is located at the back of the den for more privacy and is furnished with a queen bed, flat screen TV and en suite bathroom.
This home is ideal for multiple families and sleeps 8 guests in 3 beds plus a queen Murphy bed comfortably.
This home is located in the community of Eagle Vail. EagleVail is a multi-faceted mountain community located in the heart of the Eagle River Valley in Eagle County, CO. Minutes from world-class skiing in Vail, Beaver Creek, and Arrowhead. EagleVail's amenities include the EagleVail Golf Club, Willow Creek Par 3 Golf Course, EagleVail swimming pool, EagleVail Pavilion, tennis courts, sports fields, community parks, open space and trails for both hiking and biking, quality waters nearby for fishing, white water rafting and kayaking, and more!
The entrance to Beaver Creek Resort is a short drive west on Highway 6. Vail is just 10 minutes down the road where there's not only some of the best skiing in the world, but world-class shops and restaurants. Summer is loaded with fun activities as well! Enjoy hiking trails in the valley such as Booth Creek Trail where one can see the breathtaking Booth Falls or head up to Lake Constantine via the Fall Creek Trail.
For indoor fun, head over to the Avon Recreation Center where, for a small fee, you'll not only find a swimming pool, hot tub, yoga, cardio equipment and Pilates classes, but also an aquatic center that includes a lap pool, climbing wall (off large pool), water slide and lazy river that provides loads of fun for the whole family.
--- LOCATION ---
Beaver Creek: 4 miles
Vail: 8.5 miles
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (28 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (123 miles)
Grocery Stores: City Market (2 miles) / Walmart (1.1 mile)
Restaurants: Splendido at the Chateau (4.3 miles) / Grouse Mountain Grill (4.2 miles) / Golden Eagle Inn (4.1 miles) / Vin 48 (2 miles) / Blue Moose Pizza (4.2 miles) / Mirabelle (1.9 miles) are just a few of the many amazing restaurants Avon has to offer.
0.2 miles to the closest Eagle County Transit Bus Stop
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $350.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided in the home for your comfort.
We look forward to creating a memorable vacation for you and your guests!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Check-in time is 4pm, however, it may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season.
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vail - Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $1,000.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in; normal wear and tear is expected.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. Additional cleaning services can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390