At Barefootin you don't need to make the beds as all beds are made prior to your arrival. Just relax and have fun!
This oceanfront cottage is located on the beautiful West End of Oak Island! You are just seconds from "Barefootin" on the beach!
This unique home is long and wide, giving plenty of space for your family to enjoy their stay. Enjoy amazing ocean views from anywhere in the kitchen and living room. Windows span the entire front of the home giving great sunset views. This home does not have a private beach access, but is located right next to the public access. Just a few feet from the base of the ramp, you can cross over into the parking lot to access the beach!
Those who stay in the front room (Full & Twin) will wake up to the the shimmering blue ocean! The primary bedroom has a connected bathroom and even an ocean view from the room with a Queen & Twin bed! The room behind the kitchen has a Full & Twin bed. The room in the back Right has a large King bed.
Book your next family vacation at "Barefootin" while you can! Don't miss out on your chance to come visit Oak Island and enjoy the beauty of the West end!
**This home does NOT have a washer & dryer available** Laundry facilities are available nearby on Long Beach Rd.
-Bathroom: vanity, toilet, shower
-Bedroom: essentials (towels, soap, TP), dresser, linens
-Living Room: SmartTV (BYOL), games, puzzles, books, DVD's, DVD player, electric fireplace
-HVAC: Split mini units in each living space
-Home Safety: smoke alarm, first aid kit, fire extinguisher
-Internet: Private high-speed wireless internet access (WiFi)
-Kitchen & Dining: refrigerator/ freezer, microwave, dishes & silverware, dishwasher, stove, standard coffee maker, toaster & toaster oven, crock pot, electric kettle, blender & cooking utensils
-Check-in: After 4pm
-Checkout: at 10am
-NO PARTIES or EVENTS
-Must be 25 years or older to rent property, failure to follow this rule will end in tenant(s) removal from property and forfeiture of rent money
-Stay on designated walkways when crossing over dunes
*On January 10th, 2023 the Oak Island Town Council voted to approve paid parking on the island. The paid parking will be in effect from April 1 through September 30th and the hours are from 9:00am to 5:00pm. The cost will be $5 per hour, $20 per day and $80 per week. There will be a limited (1000) number of annual passes available for purchase for $175. Violations wil be issued if these new rules are not followed.*
-Nancy Jo's Homemade Bakery
-Bob's Hot Dogs
-Lazy Turtle Bar & Grill
-Jones Seafood House
-Oak Island Sandwich Shop
-Beach Pantry: on S. Middleton Ave
-ABC Liquor Store
-Haag & Sons Seafood Market
-Single Prop Plane Tours
-Deep Sea Fishing
-Oak Island Golf Course (Public 18 Hole Course w/ Driving Range and Restaurant)
-Wild Life Observation Dock
-Mr. Beach Rentals offers: Beach gear, bikes, paddle boards, surf boards and kayaks
-Southport, NC (15-20 minute drive)
-Wilmington, NC (45-60 minute drive)
-Myrtle Beach, SC (1.2-1.5 hour drive)
Local Public Services:
-Oak Island Police Department (Dial 911)
-Oak Island Fire Department (Dial 911)
-DO NOT climb or walk on dunes
-DO NOT attempt to feed alligators, they are wild
-DO NOT interfere with sea turtle beds on beach. If an alive baby turtle is found, leave the turtle alone.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
2. No smoking allowed.
3. No pets allowed.
4. Children must always be watched by an adult.
5. No unregistered guests allowed.
6. Please don’t eat or drink in the bedrooms.
7. Please respect the noise curfew for Oak Island which is 11pm.
8. Please do not turn AC temperature lower than 68 degrees.
9. Please respect check-in and check-out times.
10. Please take care of the furnishings and appliances in the house. You will be responsible to pay for damages that may happen during your stay.
11. Please don’t rearrange the furniture.
12. Please make sure all dishes are clean and properly put away before checking out. (Dish washer pods can be found in your welcome bag, extras under sink)
13. Please empty the trash and recycling bins inside the home into their respective larger outdoor bins.
14. No illegal substances allowed on the premises (including any legalized synthetics mimicking illegal drugs)
15. No climbing on Dunes, stay on designated paths.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (800) 949-8031