|BR 1 Queen|
|BR 2 Queen|
Location, Location, Location! A stay in this cozy cottage places you right in the middle of the South Congress district - or the Heart of Austin.
This residence can comfortably sleep 4, and features:
- 2 bedrooms - both with queen mattresses, and plenty of natural lighting!
- All brand new appliances and furnishings throughout.
- 1 beautifully tiled bathroom with a shower/tub combo.
- An open floor plan living space with a well equipped kitchen that opens into the a dining space and living room with two comfy sofas and a television for your enjoyment!
- A relaxing outside patio (accessed through French doors in the kitchen) that’s got shade and lounge furniture!
- Free wifi access.
- Laundry facilities
- Driveway parking for 1 car, with additional street-parking
You will be hard pressed to find a residence as conveniently located as this one. Literally one block away from Austin’s premier food and shopping destination, South Congress Avenue offers you the ultimate playground, in absolute walking distance! Save money on Lyft and Uber rides and use it to dine at June’s, shop at Gypsy Wagon, and partake in so much more!
If you’ve gotten your thrills on SoCo, don’t worry, you’re also mere minutes away from everything else South Austin has to offer, including Barton Springs, Zilker Park, South 1st Street, and the South Congress Bat Bridge!
This home is also perfectly placed right next to Highway 71, so you can zip to and from the airport.
If you’re looking for an affordable, clean, and comfortable place to reside and want to make the most out of your Austin vacation, don't wait - Book Now!
Be sure to inquire about discounted rates for extended stays and 1st-responders!
In response to the coronavirus, we are taking extra care to disinfect frequently-touched surfaces between reservations, including doorknobs, light switches, countertops, air vents, remote controls, window sills & handles, hairdryers, railings, appliances (and more) so you can rest easy.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Non-smoking residence
- No Open Flames inside the home
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance
Hi Amy, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad that you and Sierra are settled in and enjoying the home! Thanks again, Amy
Hi Glen, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are so glad you've enjoyed your stay with us and we will look forward to having you back again in the future! Thanks again and best of luck to your son as he runs the Marathon! -Amy with iTrip
Hi Adriane, Thank you for the review. Glad your parents enjoyed their stay.
Hi Kevin, We are so glad your group enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the review.
Hi Liz, So glad you enjoyed your stay at the house off South Congress - you're right, definitely an unbeatable location! Hope you got to do some fun stuff while in town. Thanks for leaving this review and we hope to have you back in the future! -Amy with iTrip
Hi Niall, Thanks for leaving this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you got to experience all that SoCo has to offer! Come back and see us, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Mark, Sounds like you were able to take advantage of the location and do some exploring on SoCo - it's definitely a great spot! Thank you for leaving this review - hope to have you back in the future! -Amy with iTrip